If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Boats:
    1990 Donzi Sweet 16
    At the office.
    What do you think of your HID conversion kits that you have? How do they compare to factory systems that are designed for these bulbs. I'm thinking of converting the lights in my commuter car that is used often in the dark. Also, do you still have high/low beams or just lows after the conversion? I just went online and found this car uses 9007 bulbs.

Spring, TX
    So you were between Kuykendahl and Veterans by Wimbledon Champions? I was off [email protected] and in total darkness it does make the lights look blue/purple. But they still give out white light which is perfectly legal. So you have to see Judge Adams? Just explain that you have OE Infinity lighting and that you in no way altered your lighting system and you will be on your way...This is exactly why they want to get rid of the constables over here, waste to much taxpayers money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123