Cool Running

not sure about P-2 P-1 or PX
Thanks Bruce, How did you do?
Old 10-18-2003, 09:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jon:

Warren and Mack just bought the new Joker from me. They started the season in a Baja until it delammed in Savannah. I've been racing since 1999. What did you do w/ the Formula sign? BH
Old 10-18-2003, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
What P Class Boats Running out of there projected speeds , imagine that,hey I thought that wold never happen,Congradulations to those who won and sorry to here about those who broke out of there speeds.But then again that is what the P class is all about.SPEED / LENGTH,PARITY.ENGINE CONFIGURATION,It all makes a differance,hopefully OPA sees that so when we run next year we are in the correct class.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:52 PM
Mike J

WOW, Traffic Light P3 National
Champs, Is that still the X-IMCO second boat???? What a
History that boat has if it is.
Mike J.

Old 10-18-2003, 10:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glenn, of Flashwave, decided to eject his throttle man to lighten the boat. I explained to him after the race that it is expected that you bring back the same number of people you took out!

Nobody was hurt.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Apparently Carrabbas was DQ'ed for a 70.3 MPH on the GPS. Todd had been tested several times this year with an onboard inspector and never broke out. Is there a current in the Tampa Bay?? Todd was exteremely disappointed, but accepted the ruling of the officials.
Not Guilty apparently hit 70.8 on GPS and was also DQ'ed. This is the same boat that ran some OPA races.
This information is "unofficial".
Old 10-19-2003, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Robert Geoghegan
Is there a current in the Tampa Bay??
Yes there is!
Old 10-19-2003, 09:13 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Robert Geoghegan
Apparently Carrabbas was DQ'ed for a 70.3 MPH on the GPS. Todd had been tested several times this year with an onboard inspector and never broke out. Is there a current in the Tampa Bay?? Todd was exteremely disappointed, but accepted the ruling of the officials.
Not Guilty apparently hit 70.8 on GPS and was also DQ'ed. This is the same boat that ran some OPA races.
This information is "unofficial".
That's too bad for Todd, he was the most excited of all the winners yesterday. I feel for him.
Old 10-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

70.3?????

It seems to me that if your boat is dialed in to run right at the top of your class, where it should be, that one big gust of wind could screw you out of race. Also, there has to be some margin of error with gps readings. Nothing is 100% accurate.

Rules are rules, but .3 mph over for a one second during an entire race, costs you a victory???

Sucks for them, thats for sure.
Old 10-20-2003, 09:26 AM
Registered

Cuda,

Actually Glenn did an outstanding job of recovering after I over throttled and over trimmed the boat in a super heated battle with the Laveycraft. We were killing them in the turns and they out accelerated us in the straights. 1/2 a lap left to go and I pushed really hard around in turn 5 and the boat rolled right on to the gunnel after apexing the turn throwing me out. Glenn made a fast correction and put the boat upright saving the day. He is an outstanding driver.

Jim

Quick Reply: St. Pete Sat Results?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.