Notices

El Boss

Old 10-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't remember the guys name but it was the late 80s The boat was a black shadow called The Collection He must have popped a mold because he was trying to sell some boats. Anyhow on the last lap he put the boat on the beach. Well as it turned out the feds found him and gave him a ride to school.
Anybody know this fellows name?
Old 10-23-2003, 12:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

mm,

You are thinking of Joey Robregez. He had a Cougar called The Collection.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:56 PM
Registered

the boat was named the connection and i beliave the name was tony
Old 10-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting stuff, I am getting an education. My question is what happened to Willie Diaz?
Old 10-23-2003, 02:31 PM
Gold Member

HE IS OUT OF SCHOOL
Old 10-23-2003, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see, another boarding school case, what about now is he still boating. There ought to be a book or something on the history of offshore, so us beginners could catch up. We were attempting to tell some friends about the whole Ben K., Don A. thing they asked if it was a movie!
Sorry, I don't mean to get you guys off topic, just want
to know more, like others have said there sure is a history of knowledge on this thread, thanks
Old 10-23-2003, 04:26 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally posted by DARREN US1
mm,

You are thinking of Joey Robregez. He had a Cougar called The Collection.
Right on The Collection...Joey Rodriguez..

The boat was named after the S Fla. exotic car dealership of the same name..........

T2x
Old 10-23-2003, 04:32 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally posted by Ms PatriYacht
I see, another boarding school case, what about now is he still boating. There ought to be a book or something on the history of offshore, so us beginners could catch up. We were attempting to tell some friends about the whole Ben K., Don A. thing they asked if it was a movie!
Sorry, I don't mean to get you guys off topic, just want
to know more, like others have said there sure is a history of knowledge on this thread, thanks
The last time I saw Willie was at the world's in KW a few years back..he was throttling somebody else's Pantera in a smaller class......and was very low key.

The amazing thing is that there are a number of Super Cat and SCL teams today that could have a dramatic improvement in competitiveness....if they put Willie on the sticks...... T

This guy took NO prisoners....kept himself in perfect condition...... and never blinks.....

As far as the history thing...DarrenUS1 is currently editing the largest historical race library of the period from 1978 to 1996.....Phil Lewis' NNRT Productions... This stuff has interviews with EVERYBODY including Ben and Don, and Willie, and Willie Falcon, and Sal, and Brownie, and Richie Powers and Mark Lavin, and Bob Kaiser, and Betty Cook, and Howard Arneson, and Bobby Moore, and Reggie Fountain, and Bobby Saccenti, and James Caan, and Tom Gentry, and Al Copeland, and Billy Sirois, and Bill Wishnick, and Rocky Aoki............. and literally hundreds of other characters.....

Oh, and there's some racing too!

Look for a press release soon.

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 10-23-2003 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally posted by T2x
Right on The Collection...Joey Rodriguez..

The boat was named after the S Fla. exotic car dealership of the same name..........

T2x
OK T2x,

You got me I meant to put a d in RoDriguez, but my finger hit b! My mistake. We are even. DARREN US1!

Last edited by DARREN US1; 10-23-2003 at 05:56 PM.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:07 PM
Registered

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT VIDEO DARREN....PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED AT [email protected] ...
BY THE WAY I SAW WILLIE AT A MARLINS GAME WAY BACK WHEN HE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL AND WAS REMINISING WITH MY OLD MAN THEY WERE PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS....

Quick Reply: El Boss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.