check these naturally asperated beauties >

check these naturally asperated beauties

Notices

check these naturally asperated beauties

Old 10-23-2003, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by JASSMAN
Hey Rob, I know its only 24 days till Orange Beach, NorTech is trying hard to get the boat finished, and Im trying hard to be extremely patient We justed the paint graphics. As to the motors and drives, I just wanted an over built motor and drive combo that would be reliable and last for the second owner, and also I didnt have to worry about break downs, we plan on going to at least 8 poker runs next year. To this point I am happy both with NorTech and Total Marine, and it should be a enjoyable next year, and if I keep Xcess Wetness longer than 1 year, a blower will be in her future.
wasnt that the name of a board member "xs wetness" who had a 38 cig and now has a 36 nortech cat
Old 10-23-2003, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

gotta love that ke exaust
Old 10-23-2003, 08:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Big Yellow Cat those motors look awesome, what hp/tq were they.

Sydways, you know Im a GM guy, I just needed a change, Ford does some ok things to, overall Im pleased, almost 900 ft pounds of tq with the mods, turned 14.53 in the quarter 2 weeks ago.

Crazyhorse, Crown and Bud.

Baja 27, the boat did 98.7 gps with the right props, if your friend is interested I could get him some Herings for 2 K, he will enjoy Radio Active.
Old 10-23-2003, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

.....turned 14.53 in the quarter 2 weeks ago.
That should take care of the kids in the rice burners.

Did you put the Propane Injection on it?
Old 10-24-2003, 12:19 AM
Registered

Rob,

We always use the pro 1's. We start with a 345cc, and when its finished its about 355cc. This allows us to shape the runners the way we want. The pro 1's are a little more expensive, but we've had great luck with them. The compression is about 9.6 to 1. The engines are very tame at idle. Not nearly as much noise as we're used to, but we can add quad rotors, and make about 1200 under hatch, which should wake the boat up.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 10-24-2003, 12:40 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Steve I was looking at the Big M ,s 410 cc those are some pretty bid heads. Going with the Pro 1 you prob want lose any torque over the bigger heads?

Have you had any exp. with the Dart Pro 1 230,s I am thinking about them for My Chevelle.Didn't know if ya did any small block stuff.I have to stay with the 23 degree head with the standard exhaust location.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 10-24-2003, 07:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Fever Fan, The Dually is set up with the Edge Box, which has a three toggle switch settings, 50, 75, and 100 hp and up to 260 additional ft pds of Torque. I then added a Turbo back exhuast from Diesel Performance Products inc. , nice sounding with a little turbo whine, but not loud. I also have the AFE air intake filter system, and this week Im adding the Ram Air from Western Diesel the goes in front of the turbo. So no nitroes or propane, this is a daily driver and its main purpose is for towing my trailers. It is a blast when you are at a stop light and a little super tuner tries to run you, you get them most of the time, except those damn 350z's
Old 10-24-2003, 07:51 AM
Curt

Default Re: check these naturally asperated beauties

Finally got a chance to get some pics of motors, they are being picked up tomorrow, and on their way to Nor-Tech. Here are the specs:

599 C.I. DartBlocks
745 h.p@ 5500 rpm's idle @ 750 rpm's
763 tq @ 4500 rpm's wot @ 5500 rpm's

Lunati pro race crank
Oliver billit rods
JE forged pistons
Dart Pro 1 full ported and hand polished heads
Crane hyd. roller cam & hardware
Custom 14 quart oil pan
2000 cfm billit throttle body
MSD ignigtion
Custom built thermostatic oil system
Billet power steering pump w/underdrive pulleys for acc.

They look really cool, house of colors green block with purple accessories. The valve covers will also be chrome , not the silver painted ones shown, and the flame arrestor will also have their logo TMP Racing ingraved on them, when they show up in 3 weeks.
Hey...is that there a Hemi?....SWEEEEEET!!!

Old 12-14-2003, 01:34 AM
Registered

Rob,

We do limited small block stuff, but its all in the port work. Please feel free to give me a call if you need any help. Sorry it took so long to answer, I missed your post.

Steve
Old 12-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought so Dart pro ones. I figured this were one of the best standard 23 degree that would fit the 350ci.We will see .trying to go to the dyno next week.
Thanks
Rob

Jeff hows the Nor Tech comming ????

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: check these naturally asperated beauties

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.