Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Married or Divorced? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/62895-married-divorced.html)

IceAngel 11-03-2003 09:21 PM

Originally posted by MitchStellin
Yeh, when I was 16 my soon to be X was 8. I had to wait for her to catch up, now I have to start over at 40:D That means I need to go find a 20 year old.:eek: :crazy:
I've got you beat on that one Mitch...When Sean turned 16, I was a month away from being born...And you guys just THOUGHT he was a dirty old man:eek: :eek:

There's a picture for you Hyper...Your future MRS. might be in Huggies at this very moment.:D ;)

Terra

IceAngel 11-03-2003 09:25 PM

Originally posted by st31
I was married, but my wife passed away about a year and a half ago. It's been hard to get through, but being on the water was always something we loved to do together and still makes me happy.
That's rough st31...but it is nice to keep her memory alive by doing something that made you both happy. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost Sean.

Terra

wwwTOPDJcom 11-03-2003 11:28 PM

Originally posted by HyperBaja
Whats wrong with crack?
Nothing as long as you pull the thong off first
:D :D

Audiofn 11-04-2003 07:02 AM

Originally posted by IceAngel
I've got you beat on that one Mitch...When Sean turned 16, I was a month away from being born...And you guys just THOUGHT he was a dirty old man:eek: :eek:

There's a picture for you Hyper...Your future MRS. might be in Huggies at this very moment.:D ;)

Terra

No we KNOW he is a dirty old man :D:D

birdog 11-04-2003 08:17 AM

Originally posted by IceAngel

Terra

Hyper is still in "huggies" Iceangel............:D

Oh yea......Stinson is my hero !!!!!

Waterfoul 12-09-2003 04:22 PM

Divorced in 1992. Been close a couple of times since then. I seem to be too set in my ways now to get a woman to put of with me. Perhaps I should change???

Na.

Cord 12-09-2003 04:44 PM

Originally posted by Waterfoul
Perhaps I should change???

Do you really think that would help? Maybe you should try looking in some other closets? :D

Waterfoul 12-09-2003 05:03 PM

Can I come over and look in yours??

26scarab 12-09-2003 07:05 PM

Single ! Never even been close to marriage.
I don't want kids which to me is the only reason to get married and when a woman that I'm in a relationship realizes that I'm serious they usually split. It normally takes around 2 years.:D

SpeedDoc 12-09-2003 07:23 PM

Sone to be!!!(D)Merry happy F%$#&^% Christmas to ME!!!