Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Figure Out Who is Who (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/63504-figure-out-who-who.html)

GLH 11-19-2003 02:36 PM

Originally posted by Wasabe
Everything ;)
Beats shopping! :D

JUSTONCE 11-19-2003 02:43 PM

Originally posted by GLH
Beats shopping! :D
LOL
Partying with these guys at the sand bar and islands this summer was the only thing that kept me sane after all the b.s. that my ex put me through. Sorry but I wouldn't trade those times for any chick, cause if your g/f cheats that sucks but if your friends cheat, thats good conversation.:eek: :D :D :D

Joe 11-19-2003 04:49 PM

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
Nice:D We try not to get the girls in any pics, photos are way to incriminating with the girlfriends:eek:
and whats wrong with drinking some beers out with the guys. :D :cool:

It was just too easy to give you a hard time on this one... I agree completely & do the same thing -- usually on "big wave" days. Usually can't pay a woman to come out on those days!

Cheers!

P.S. Wouldn't have made it thru the Big "D" with my ex NEAR as easily if it wasn't for my friends (& the 38' Chick Magnet helped too!) :D

blue thunder 11-19-2003 05:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alright, here we are... That is me (dave) with the pissed off Dad face on, Josh is puberty boy on the dock playing pocket pool, and on the right is Jesse, the happy 8 eight old. Mrs Blue is taking the pic.

Dave

blue thunder 11-19-2003 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is Mrs Blue Thunder (we call her sir) wiping us in to shape for shove off... Actually thats the wife Chris :)

Dave

WARPAINT 11-19-2003 06:18 PM

Dave, i thought you were single with no kids:confused: Everytime i see you at the Goose your with a bunch of chicks:D

blue thunder 11-19-2003 06:48 PM

Shut the hell up John (warpaint) you trying to get me in trouble...;) How comes every time I go to the general discussion area there you are whooing some sweet young 20 something hottie. Supwittat.... If only the rev limiter knew...shame, shame, :rolleyes:

Too old stirring the pot again... if that is really your daughter alls I can say is dammmm..... that there apple clearly fell and rolled way down hill from the "old" tree :D That is, she is very attractive Fred, you can be proud :)

Dave

GLH 11-22-2003 06:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mrs. GLH on the left.
On the right is our favorite Marco Island resident Barb.

bn 11-22-2003 07:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Me and Mrs. bn

BK 11-22-2003 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Only paying members can post pics........gotta pay to play!:D

Not true. They can post them, but just can't "View" them.

Here's me and a friend I met on a different boating message board, who is now on OSO too: Gdfatha

We met at the Detroit Gold Cup