Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any OSO members near Upper Saddle River, NJ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/63606-any-oso-members-near-upper-saddle-river-nj.html)

Tantrum 11-14-2003 07:47 AM

Originally posted by Hot Boat
Everyone party at Tantrums house :D

Ill bring the tequila , Chris you just supply the fire works and the gasoline, maybe this time I can set the rest of your yard on fire. :eek: :D LOL

Better yet I'll bring a few spare tires and we can have a curb jumping contest.

ever see a HEMI Dodge Ram on two wheels?????

:D :D :D LOL

Ok Im game, let me know when it is so I can be sure we have plenty of ice and the cow is ready.
No more gasoline trails to buckets full of fireworks, it took me all summer to grow the lawn back..:p
Yes Ive been in a HEMI on two wheels, as a matter a fact I think at one point we may have been on one. When Christine was looking at new cars she would check the roof to see how much padding was there, she says its very important to have plenty of padding on the interior just in case Paul ever drives :eek: ;) :chick:

Tantrum 11-14-2003 07:51 AM

Next party Ill be sure you guy's are invited

epeek 11-14-2003 09:19 PM

Tantrum, Oh sure. Forget all about us Lake George
guys.

stecz20 11-22-2003 08:02 PM

so whens the party? lets do some drinking.

Tantrum 11-24-2003 09:53 AM

Originally posted by stecz20
so whens the party? lets do some drinking.
Working on trying to find a date that works. With all the activity from the holidays coming up the schedule is getting full. Ill keep everyone posted.....you too epeek :D

In the mean time I would recommend you practice drinking and get that liver primed :D :p

NJgr8ful 11-24-2003 01:35 PM

me too also

Hey TANTRUM don't forget me ;) NJ (south joisey) in the house!! Lanoka Harbor .. couple nautical miles south of all you guys&gals .. right near Tom's River. I grew up in Clifton and currently work in Fairlawn. Anyone hang at Tice's shoal?? IBSP?? Can't wait till spring :rolleyes: :)

Look forward to meeting some OSO folks on the water this year. We should get a thread going (maybe this one?) with complete list of NJ-OSO users and include following info on your boat:

- make/model
- size
- power
- color(s)
- name
- where you do your boating

So we can look out for and introduce each other on the water.

30' Chaparral Villain IV
twin 454 mags
All White
Draw the Line
Barnegat Bay mostly south of the TR Bridge

Big Dawg 11-24-2003 03:46 PM

30 Scarab Panther
twin 454 mags
White/ Red
State of Confusion
Big Dawg

Always looking to party and let the dawgs out.

NJgr8ful 11-24-2003 04:03 PM

Nice BigDawg :cool:

I added one more category .. WHERE and since your right here in Ortley Beach I'll be looking for ya .. Ever hang at Tice's??

ScarabMike 11-25-2003 10:30 AM

- 1997 Wellcraft Scarab
- 31'
- Twin 502MPI (Getting repowered as we speak)
- Blue airbrushed 'reflections' custom paintjob
- Sea Drive
- I spend summers in Tom's River and run mostly south of the Rt37 Bridge.

I already have the winter blues and it hasn't even snowed yet!

NJgr8ful 11-26-2003 06:22 AM

Originally posted by ScarabMike
.... (Getting repowered as we speak) ...
What are you getting done Mike? Reubuilding same engine specs .. or? :)

Originally posted by ScarabMike
- I spend summers in Tom's River and run mostly south of the Rt37 Bridge.

I already have the winter blues and it hasn't even snowed yet!

South of the bridge has much nicer 'open' water ;) Winter blues ain't the words :(

Well, at least your keeping busy somewhat ''boating'' with the repower project. As we speak mine is being tractor trailered up, from FLA, where I just purchased it .. mind you, after just having blasted around in 80 degree temps down in Jupiter last Mon, Tue & Wed!! :rolleyes: :) It'll be March 21 before you know it. I've got a lot of small annoyances to take care of anyway between now and then. Stay warm.