Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   aftermarket exhaust manifolds [price] (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/63694-aftermarket-exhaust-manifolds-%5Bprice%5D.html)

32storm 11-16-2003 08:46 AM

Tim G. did you notice any gains in the mid-range? How clean was the installation with the stainless marine manifolds? Any adverse effects with the CPU's? I have 502 EFI's also, and have considered going to the stainless marine manifolds, but hate to spend $'s with no effect other than saving weight.

dyno 11-16-2003 10:04 AM

you can get EMi manifold from Steve Snider here on the board for $1100 per set with cast risers the stainless are like $300 more....

shawn 11-16-2003 12:32 PM

I have two pairs of Merc/Gil exhausts off of HP500s. They have about 50 hours and were pulled when the previous owner put Stellings headers on the 30 Spectre.

Asking $2,500 plus shipping from NJ..

Also have the stock tail pipes available.

thanks

Shawn

Doug 11-16-2003 01:04 PM

I had to replace the Harden exhaust manifolds on my Cigarette. I went with Stainless Marine and am very satisfied with there work. They shipped us the manifolds and I installed them, then had to take the dimensions off the manifolds to the holes already in the transom. I am running TRS so I had a long way to go. They are 4" double wall dry tubes and the water dumps in about 1 1/2" from the end. They came in perfect and with no mufflers sound awesome.

skygod 11-16-2003 01:42 PM

Will the EMI's work with Capt's call? How will they hold up with occasional salt water and regular flushing?

CHAOS REIGNS 11-16-2003 04:25 PM

i put on the rmi's -- right around 800 bucks -- nice install -- came with all needed parts

H2Xmark 11-17-2003 05:59 PM

wow, getting a few replies here, I will try to call some of you guys on tuesday, anyone else? Hey Carl I think they make some EMI's that will work with Cap Call, i don't know if the ones here will fit are not??

Qball 11-17-2003 07:32 PM

H2Xmark... I am extremely pleased with my Revolution Marine Inc. exhaust. I am currently using them on my race boat and I will stand behind their product. Here are some of the benefits of Revolution Marine performance exhaust.
1)Cast in dam to prevent water reversion....this allows for more cam overlap
2)Water transfer hose eliminates severe engine damage caused by water leaks in riser gaskets(this is where MOST exhaust systems leak...Revolution Marine has solved that issue). This system ensures against hydro-lock
3)Hard anodized water jackets for salt water protection
4)Race proven/Poker run proven

These are just some of the HUGE benefits of Revolution Marine Inc exhaust systems..

P.S.- All of this for about $800.00-950.00..... you can't beat that!!!!

Any questions you can e-mail me at [email protected] or goto www.revolutionmarine.com

H2Xmark 11-18-2003 06:35 PM

Wow Qball that sounds like a good deal on the exhaust, I hope to get ahold of you soon, thanks for the info
Mark