Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How Many OSO Members Does It Take To Change a Light Bulb? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/63722-how-many-oso-members-does-take-change-light-bulb.html)

CFD12 11-15-2003 02:18 PM

What about the 2 page discussion about one company "splashing" another lightbulb design or what mold the bulb was "popped" from?

BigSilverCat 11-15-2003 06:35 PM

Riddle me this:

you are down stairs in a house there is a light bulb upstairs and you cannot see it, there are three light switches next to you, if you only get one trip upstairs how do you find out which switch is the one that turns on the light.

C_Spray 11-15-2003 09:23 PM

Originally posted by Fever Mike
...to talk about how much better lightbulbs were back in the day and how he and his friend designed the perfectlightbulb. (T2X)...
Mike: Troutly covered that one with his first post.

But he mis-spelled "arguement".....:D

Another addition: A stand-up lightbulb dealer in the Gulf states shares his story about how he worked so hard to build his company, but some lowlife snatched the name BobsLightbulbs.com before he could register it, and then linked it to "Sam's lightbulbs" in a nearby state. (Magicbulb)

chromecat 11-16-2003 12:15 AM

big yellow...

you don't go up at all...you send your wife up.. try each switch until she tells you its on....

Don

rouxsterre 11-16-2003 12:42 AM

. . . . I remember hearing something about a lightbulb (the brightest and best-lighting lightbulb ever conceived) burning out its filament off Marathon. . . . even though it's a 100 watt filament in a 100 watt bulb, it was NEVER intended to withstand the rigors of an 8 x 10 foot room. . . .

Donzigerl 11-16-2003 08:41 AM

You forgot to mention how many OSO members have to have beer (s) to change the lightbulb!

THRILLSEEKER 11-16-2003 10:08 AM

Don't forget the OSHA Minded person who relates a personal story about being horribly maimed (with pictures to prove it) because he once attempted to change a light buld without the proper safety gear.

Man you beaat me to it:D

then you have Team Baja who jumps in and informs us all about the best light bulb used in the barn for iluminating a sheep pen:eek:

and 1 drunken idiot (me) who tells you all that it is not wise to change light bulbs while heavily intoxicated becasue you may get shocked and fall off of the ladder and bust your a$$ causing you to shout several profanities at the light bulb, and also causing your friends to laugh hysterically:o :o :crazy:

GLH 11-16-2003 06:24 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
I'm confused. Are we talking a standard bulb or three way?
Fred your kinkier than I tought.