Notices

Sledders

Old 11-20-2003, 09:39 AM
Firewalker

01 800 XC

I ride in the Muskoka's also. Airpacker is correct, 2-300 mile loops, unreal trail conditions. It is the best there is close to the city.

I have a 2 acre field the can be used for trucks and trailers, and a 1200 sq ft shop if required, 5 min from airpackers and on a main trail.

RT
Attached Thumbnails Sledders-101-0190_img.jpg  

Old 11-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I should really start a new thread titled "the saga of a snowmobile dealer" but I know what a touchy subject snow is on this board.
Dealer left me a voice mail asking to give him a call because they are having problems coding the keys for my sled.
Well I happen to know from reading mags/bulletin boards that there is a software upgrade that is required to program the new SDI computers in these sleds. The updates are distributed through SkiDoo with the sleds.
Hmmmmm.....any bets on the story Ill get, I will actually be surprised if they are aware of this, if they havent called SD yet.
Lets see
First pick up date 11/15
second shot 11/20
again 11/22
Gotta laugh
I just hope I can make the trip in February
Old 11-20-2003, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know what you mean. I picked up my new revagade800 3 weeks ago. At that time I left my 2003 rev600 in to have the rings and crank seals done under the recall. I called monday,tues,yesterday asking if it would be ready by the 29th as I will be headin up north anyway. Mondays answer"errr,I'm not sure", Tuesdays answer,"um,maybe, I hope so", wednesdays answer" might be", and todays answer" could be, I think so but I'm not sure yet,call me again next week". I can just imagine my customers getting that answer from me or my staff. I would be in business a long time I'm sure .
Old 11-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

whats this recall airpacker? I have a 2003 600 HO REV and I lynched a motor last year because of a bad ring. Could you ellaborate for me on what F-up Bombardier is fixing this time?
Old 11-20-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This season I want to make that trip to Canada so get ready, it can happen any time. This was yesterday in Copper Harbor.
Attached Thumbnails Sledders-cabin-snow-w-sleds.jpg  
Old 11-21-2003, 07:07 AM
Registered

Originally posted by donzi matt
whats this recall airpacker? I have a 2003 600 HO REV and I lynched a motor last year because of a bad ring. Could you ellaborate for me on what F-up Bombardier is fixing this time?
Lots of 600ho's had soft rings that went away real fast. Some lasted but went away real slowly(mine) and some were pukin crank seals on the pto side(mine)
Old 11-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Registered

Dam Mitch,send me some of that will ya.
The offer is open to sled from my place in the Muskokas so if you want to come,let me know and we can arrange a date.