Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64049-ot-rant-lets-hope-jackson-goes-jail-time.html)

Mr. Demeanor 11-19-2003 05:36 PM

After the last case, California changes the law so that they can force a victim to testify, even a juvenile.

open87 11-19-2003 06:27 PM

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
Uuummmm... I don't get it. Why all the fuss? If you send your kid to hang out with this whack job at his "amusement park", what do you think is gonna happen? :rolleyes:

Ummmm... :eureka: I bet they will get "tucked in" by the proprietor. These parents are as guilty as the guy molesting their kids. Jackson could wear a sign around his neck and it wouldn't be any more obvious. The only difference between this guy and the one in the park that says "Hey kid, want some candy?" is Jackson uses an entire amusement park.

Start prosecuting the "parents" that let their kids hang out with him for child endangerment and you will end the problem.:crazy:

hit the nail on the head. that guy is a:et:

GO4BROKE 11-19-2003 06:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Clay Washington
Thre is no cure for stupidity! :mad:
Sure there is:

CigDaze 11-20-2003 07:21 AM

One of the most disturbing aspects to this sick m-f'ers life is how the state of California has allowed this to go on as long as it has. I mean, come on...I think it's obvious why someone like him would build a child's "wonderland."

On the radio this morning, they replayed an interview with him from about a year ago on some evening news show and to paraphrase, he said "There's nothing in the world as special as sharing a bed with young people."

HELLO!!!

I'm happy for the new('93 actually) law in California which essentially states that regardless of what out-of-court settlement occurrs, the state can still continue with charges against child molestors even though the victim chooses not to file the charges. Hopefully, they get this bastard this time! :mad:

X-Rated30 11-25-2003 10:47 AM

Maybe guilty, maybe not -- but I told you there was something wrong with the parents.:rolleyes:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/24/ja...ser/index.html

SummerObsession 11-25-2003 11:10 AM

BOTH parents are wacked. That's obvious.
It would not change the allegations against Wacko Jacko.
If he molested this boy, he and the parents should go to jail. Period.
Every nickel gained from this suit should go to the boy.
Leave him rich and Jacko and the parents in the poor house.
And, set up a fund for abused children with Jacko's money.
Hell, use the royalties from the Beatles songs for this forever.
Good for everyone.

If only it were so simple in real life.:rolleyes:

SS930 11-25-2003 11:13 AM

Originally posted by SummerObsession
If he molested this boy, he and the parents should go to jail. Period.
Every nickel gained from this suit should go to the boy.
Leave him rich and Jacko and the parents in the poor house.
And, set up a fund for abused children with Jacko's money.
Hell, use the royalties from the Beatles songs for this forever.
Good for everyone.

If only it were so simple in real life.:rolleyes:

From the way it's being reported on the news, it doesn't sound like he has much money left. This suit will only drain him more. It cost a lot to romance children! :D

X-Rated30 11-25-2003 11:39 AM

Originally posted by SS930
From the way it's being reported on the news, it doesn't sound like he has much money left. This suit will only drain him more. It cost a lot to romance children! :D
Dinner at ChuckyCheese.....................................$ 30.00

Private showing of Disney's latest flick.................$600.00

A trip to "Neverland"....................................... .........:eek:

Yeah, that's priceless.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but what if this woman simply had the child make this stuff. Note that she took the child to a lawyer before going to a therapist.:rolleyes:

From the CNN story:
"The father has told me in the past that his children will say and do whatever their mother tells them to do," the lawyer told CNN. "...In fact, we know that the children have been in the past, in my experience, said things that they had later retracted because they were not true, but were encouraged to say them from the mother."

SummerObsession 11-25-2003 11:48 AM

Don't think so. Here's why. Therapist are trained to tell lies from truth. It's what they do. Are they 100%. No, but I think they could tell the difference.
The authorities are not likely to charge someone like Wacko Jacko for no good reason, and without at least some tangible evidence.
Would be way too expensive for them.
As far as the new saying Jacko's nearly broke:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the same liberal media will eventually blame the boy in order to preserve a "star" like Wacko.
It's all BS.:hothead: :hothead:

X-Rated30 11-25-2003 01:33 PM

Therapist are trained to tell lies from truth. It's what they do. ...I think they could tell the difference.:hothead: :hothead:
Actually, Therapists and Psychologists will say whatever they think their client (or their lawyer) wants them to say. There are exceptions to the rule, but I would never trust one of these folks unless I knew them personally.

I'm not taking up for the whacko, but I do wish the accuser and mother were a little more credible. :confused: