Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64049-ot-rant-lets-hope-jackson-goes-jail-time.html)

Mr. Demeanor 11-18-2003 02:08 PM

OT Rant:Lets hope Jackson goes to jail this time!

Their serving a warrant at the Neverland Ranch again. A 12 year old is making allegations that he was abused. Lets hope his parents don't take a payoff and put this to rest. Jackson should have a good time in prison. I hope the parents that took the payoff and dropped the charges some years ago are happy that another kid got molested. Rant over...

wwwTOPDJcom 11-18-2003 02:26 PM

I heard they took him out of there in a ambulance
I wonder if he tried to Kill himself

this was at 12pm west coast time

CigDaze 11-18-2003 02:30 PM

Sick Bastard!

Hope he rots in jail! :mad:

rainmn 11-18-2003 02:41 PM

Originally posted by wwwTOPDJcom
I heard they took him out of there in a ambulance
I wonder if he tried to Kill himself

this was at 12pm west coast time

One can only hope. I can't stand that guy, and it continues to amaze me how it is that he still has fans. Loyal fans too....what the hell is wrong with these people??

Clay Washington 11-18-2003 03:12 PM

Thre is no cure for stupidity! :mad:

97BossHammer 11-18-2003 03:32 PM

It's crazy what he's become. I used to think he was pretty cool back in the Thriller days.....he seemed to talk a lot and was sort of "ordinary" if you can believe that. Then he became the "larger the life" person that he THINKS he is. Good grief and to think that Elvis's daughter married that idiot. The guy has lost it. I wonder how many people believed him when he was on TV telling everyone he's never had plastic surgery......sheesh. I hope they take that moron and his umbrella straight to the slammer.

SS930 11-18-2003 03:36 PM

I wonder if they will let him keep his prosthetic nose tip while in the big house? :D

The parents will no doubt take the payoff. :(

MitchStellin 11-18-2003 03:54 PM

It is really sad that this has happened again. You know the parents have purchased a new car already. All they want is the money with no regard to this happening again if not stopped. It is also a shame that someone so talented could go off the deep end. The guy is nothing more than a side show freak now when he could have been on a par with Micheal Jordan, that would be the case if he just got his $hit together. It is too late now, he needs to be brought to earth....maybe 6 feet under. What a waste of a Human Being and a lifetime of counseling for his victim's.

hp500efi 11-18-2003 04:54 PM

He was in Vegas at the time of the raid :)

Wildchild212 11-18-2003 06:31 PM

Originally posted by Clay Washington
Thre is no cure for stupidity! :mad:

I could think of a few ways to cure it:hothead: