Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Baja's heading up the ladder >

Baja's heading up the ladder

Notices

Baja's heading up the ladder

Old 11-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bajachic and 00 Outlaw I'm with you guys. I had them recently replace the coupler on my Baja, because they had done work for me before on a previous Baja. Even though they are not the current Baja dealer for the area. As a matter of fact I towed close to 125 miles to let them do the work. I'm not sure that will happen again.

"daven" be careful who and what you bash. You never know who was thinking about a Sonic.

Last edited by steelware; 11-19-2003 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Mr. Demeanor

Entry level....now thats an oxymoron on a performance boat website if Ive ever heard one. The avaerage boat on this site probably cost more new than the avaerage house in this country.

Old 11-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To my understanding, Baja Marine has very little tolerance for dealers with a reputation for sh!tty customer service. And that franchises HAVE been pulled from dealers for that very reason.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Registered

Baja builds a great boat for the dollar. I know a lot of people that are very loyal to Baja as we are to our Mfg. of our boats.
Hey beleive it or not my 26 Donzi did not have the handling or ride that my 33 Donzi has, and with just a little difference in price!!
Old 11-19-2003, 08:09 PM
Registered

Hey! Where did daven go?
Old 11-19-2003, 08:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by TEAMBAJA
Hey! Where did daven go?

Do you think maybe he realized that he made a big OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Registered

Hey, I got a 88 240 sport with the 454 mag 330 horse. Yeah I know its not a cig or fountain or pantera or one of these more highly crafted boats. But it is affordable, I run the snot out of it and I have a blast doin so. Would I love a better boat, yeah, do I love mine, you bet.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Daven

Welcome to OSO.....

(More sarcasm for the mentally challenged)
Old 11-19-2003, 09:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

What a ding dong, and is he a dealer? i HEARD THE 32 WAS ONE OF THE BEST BOATS BUILT BY BAJA it may not be the best boat made but they sure make me and my freinds and family happy. I'm about to buy my 5th Baja probably an older 32 caliber/outlaw if I could get what I want with money as no object, would it be a baja? no probably an outerlimits or nortech, but for the majority money is an issue and obviously Baja offers a lot of bang for the buck or I would not have made a PROFIT on every Baja I've owned, I have been overall pleased with each one, and will buy another, this is the last one sold in July to a member in Indiana
Old 11-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

What a ding dong, and is he a dealer? i HEARD THE 32 WAS ONE OF THE BEST BOATS BUILT BY BAJA it may not be the best boat made but they sure make me and my freinds and family happy. I'm about to buy my 5th Baja probably an older 32 caliber/outlaw if I could get what I want with money as no object, would it be a baja? no probably an outerlimits or nortech, but for the majority money is an issue and obviously Baja offers a lot of bang for the buck or I would not have made a PROFIT on every Baja I've owned, I have been overall pleased with each one, and will buy another

Quick Reply: Baja's heading up the ladder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.