Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Baja's heading up the ladder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64114-bajas-heading-up-ladder.html)

THRILLSEEKER 11-19-2003 09:31 PM

ding ding ding, folks we have a winner

THE INFAMOUS 32 CALIBER:cool:

johnnyboatman 11-19-2003 09:32 PM

BACK4MORE

man i wouldnt think twice about trading your fountain off. that is the baddest one ive seen in a long time. its sweeet. maybe when you do ill be ready to unload my 35 and try to buy your 42.

also the 32 outlaw in my own oppinion is a swweet ride ive thought about looking at some 94,95 models with 4bolster setups and big motors . but cant seem to shake the fountain feeling.

vagrant 11-19-2003 09:48 PM

Daven,

With all due respect I think you should delete your post.
I 'm not sure if you realize it or not but LIKE I have explained to you before there is enough problems in gaining people's trust in the Marine industry this is not helping . I sure hope Dock does not see this and its already to late for some of our other members.
I am a Sonic owner that needs a reliable Sonic Dealer with a good rep.

David

Need-the-Speed 11-19-2003 10:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is Great! Wait just a minute.....................O.K. I went a grabbed another beer. Continue... Daven, if I have calculated this correctly it's your turn to post. waiting......waiting.......O.k. How about....can you hear me now?........how about now?

SSComp 11-19-2003 10:13 PM

Well it's not taking long to put 2 and 2 together.

So DaveN is the same guy that Doc Holiday told a very nice story on OSO and was shocked that he lost the dealership for "no apparent reason"

After a comment as per the above its obvious.

Daven, I've made a lot of expensive boats look silly with my entry level pontoon boat. Bring up your choice of $70k boats and come play with me in 5' waves.

Sorry Doc and vagrant but this guy will probably loose his Sonic dealership too.

Back4More 11-19-2003 10:16 PM

Re: BACK4MORE

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by johnnyboatman
man i wouldnt think twice about trading your fountain off. that is the baddest one ive seen in a long time. its sweeet. maybe when you do ill be ready to unload my 35 and try to buy your 42.

also the 32 outlaw in my own oppinion is a swweet ride ive thought about looking at some 94,95 models with 4bolster setups and big motors . but cant seem to shake the fountain feeling.

I'll keep that in mind....our 93 32 was the funnest and most low mant. boat we owned.
When I say I beat the Schit out of it I mean it.
502 carb...only broke a lifter in the 3 seasons we had it.

bajachic2000 11-20-2003 06:35 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
I shoulda been here earlier....I could of brought the truck out of the garage sooner so daven could take a ride...... :D
So true!
00 Outlaw and I could add a few stories to this post about the customer service issue.....with our Baja purchase.
I just hope daven understands that he cannot bash and insult without someone taking a stand....
I hope this post will help other dealers (of any brand) to see that customer service is the key to satisfaction!......his previous post is clearly a "what not to do".

Audiofn 11-20-2003 07:24 AM

Re: Re: BAJA

Originally posted by Troutly
Can't delete it now....the Preservation Society has arrived :D
That gets the Audiofn :D:D:D:D Good one Troutly

TEAMBAJA 11-20-2003 09:02 AM

Re: Re: Re: BAJA

Originally posted by Audiofn
That gets the Audiofn :D:D:D:D Good one Troutly

Every great once in awhile, Troutly does something cool! :D

Velocity390 11-20-2003 09:18 AM

Hmmmm...............I guess daven doesn't want to respond!!!!!!!!!!!