Baja's heading up the ladder

Notices

Baja's heading up the ladder

Old 11-20-2003, 09:27 AM
jb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

daven sighting....

He's on the phone calling the oh sh!t look what I did now fan club.. there goes Sonic
Old 11-20-2003, 10:00 AM
Registered

I'm confused as to what the problem is. Do you all honestly think that no Baja dealer ever bash other brands. Well I hate to burst the bubble but it's a pretty common practice in boat sales (at least from my experience). Dealers of other brands will bad mouth Baja too. He just stated that in his opinion(which he is entitled to) Baja was an entry level boat. I've heard allot worse come out of the mouth of Baja sales men.

Not that I'm defending him or his situation. I'm just making a point.

Brian
Old 11-20-2003, 10:06 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys,

First off I would like to hear more about the new product maybe coming from Baja!

Second, I am probably the king of "Stepping In ****". I have opened my mouth a few times on this board and regretted it, so I understand what kind of mess you can create.

I am not trying to take up for Dave, but as a person I think he really means well by his customers. He just forgets sometimes that this is a very tight knit boating family, and he is at the same time excited about things that Sonic does that Baja does not.

Hopefully he will get back on here and set things straight.

Now lets get back to boating...

Whats New With Baja??

The Weather here is GREAT, Dock Holiday will be on the water this weekend.

Hope to see some of you guys.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Registered

Bajalion, I do have to admit for a 32 your boat is bigger and alot of 35's and rides like it also. It is the only Baja I've ever took a liking to.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Caincando1
I'm confused as to what the problem is. Do you all honestly think that no Baja dealer ever bash other brands. Well I hate to burst the bubble but it's a pretty common practice in boat sales (at least from my experience). Dealers of other brands will bad mouth Baja too. He just stated that in his opinion(which he is entitled to) Baja was an entry level boat. I've heard allot worse come out of the mouth of Baja sales men.

Not that I'm defending him or his situation. I'm just making a point.

Brian

I think you need to reread his post. Look at the ridiculous comparison he is making. It made absolutely no sense at all, and he's probably feeling pretty silly right about now after reading our posts.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Registered

OK GUYS, LET GIVE daven A FAIR CHANCE HERE! LETS JUST ASSUME IT WAS A DRUNKEN POST! WE"VE ALL BEEN ON OSO DRUNK BEFORE!
Old 11-20-2003, 10:13 AM
Registered

POINT WELL TAKEN!

although the comment about the pontoon, and the comparrison of lenght

Let me make a few quick calls and maybe I can enlighten some of you on this new BAD BAJA
Old 11-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Registered

I think you need to reread his post. Look at the ridiculous comparison he is making.
although the comment about the pontoon, and the comparrison of lenght
Like I said I'm not defending his post, just his right to state his opinion regardless of the fact he was a Baja dealer and is currently a sonic dealer. I'm just saying that he's not the only boat dealer to bash other brands.

I don't drink and OSO. I say stupid enough stuff sober.

And I think your all wrong the best Baja ever built was the 190tc. If you don't agree refer to previous sentence.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails Baja's heading up the ladder-onwater.jpg  
Old 11-20-2003, 10:31 AM
Registered

sorry folks...sworn to secrecy

Although there are a LOT of suggestions on this post as to what the new Baja is going to be

hell theres even a pic
Old 11-20-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts
Default Having owned 2 Baja's,

a Checkmate, and my current 35 Fountain, I tend to agree with Daven. Baja's (while not an entry level boat in the general boating market) are at the bottom of the ladder (entry level) in the High Performance market, and I think that is what he ment to say.

Baja is the Chevy of High Performance boating. There's nothing wrong with driving a Chevy, but it sure isn't a Porsche or a Ferrari.

Quick Reply: Baja's heading up the ladder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.