Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Baja's heading up the ladder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64114-bajas-heading-up-ladder.html)

JUSTONCE 11-21-2003 09:39 AM

for example I had a Z-28, by far inferior to a vette but personally I liked the way that car drove, looked, sounded, pretty much everything about it over a Vette. Bajalions boat does everything I would want a performance boat to do and at a better price,coming from me who generally never liked baja's I can say hey whatever floats your boat.:D

Dock Holiday 11-21-2003 09:40 AM

FIRST REPLY
now let me start the post just by saying this is just something that i've noiced.. that's all

three people in teh world that always have the best.. Dodge truck owners.. doesn't matter you can show them in the books that there truck doesn't tow the most under warrenty.. second person.. anyone that has AOL.. the best and always will be the best.. third person.. someone that owns a Baja.. just read this post..

three people that just love what they have bought and nothing you tell them or show them will change there minds... end of story

SECOND REPLY
bro i never sad they where bad product.. all i said is that the people that own them injoy them more than most.. that's all

Ok, Yeah I can see how that could be taken wrong.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good try, but like DaveN you keep digging deeper and don't show any respect for your customers.

BURNSMAZZ 11-21-2003 10:02 AM

Who gives a **** about this topic anymore,let's move on to something else,everyone has opinions,we like our Bajas others like Fountains,Cigs,Formulas,it doesn't matter you should be happy that you can have one.

Partycove 11-21-2003 10:02 AM

Originally posted by JROMY
Personally, I think everyone is WAY too sensitive. As a Checkmate owner, I have seen MANY negative (and often truthful posts) about my boat. I will be the first to admit its' weaknesses. But honestly, other than the pontoon analogy I don't know how anyone can really fault someone for expressing their OPINION on the boat in question. There is a big difference between someone saying a boat is entry level and someone blatantly calling someting a worthless piece of junk. How is the statement "entry level" so offensive? IT IS THE TRUTH. If someone called my (recently sold) Corvette "entry level" compared to a Ferrari - IT IS. They aren't bashing it. If I was new to this board and didn't know a thing about boats, and wanted to buy a high end boat to smash through HUGE waves in the Long Island Sound, the last thing I'd want is someone's advice that a Baja or Checkmate is the strongest and greatest boat ever created. They aren't and it's the wrong application for either of them. This board is supposed to be informative - so why doesn't everyone let it be and not take every item to be a personal bash (pontoon comment excepted).

So anyway, back to perhaps a boat that will crush the HUGE waves, the NEW 399. What do we know about it?

I agree as well. Baja's are nice boats they have good performance quality's and the priced low. But to compare one to a Formula, Outer limits, Apache, Cigarette, Fountain,Donzi. As far as Quality goes it's just not there. But not every one can afford the top of the ladder and I will bet that you have just as much fun driving as the Guy in the Fountain. When you Put it in the category with the Above group of boats they are entry level. But you don't pay what the other guys payed!

JUSTONCE 11-21-2003 10:08 AM

that and who's to say the fountain won't break down more often.

Hmmm, Am I opening another can of worms.:D

SSComp 11-21-2003 11:02 AM

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
that and who's to say the fountain won't break down more often.

Hmmm, Am I opening another can of worms.:D

I'm done.:crazy:

CustomRigger101 11-21-2003 11:44 AM

Originally posted by Dock Holiday
FIRST REPLY
now let me start the post just by saying this is just something that i've noiced.. that's all

three people in teh world that always have the best.. Dodge truck owners.. doesn't matter you can show them in the books that there truck doesn't tow the most under warrenty.. second person.. anyone that has AOL.. the best and always will be the best.. third person.. someone that owns a Baja.. just read this post..

three people that just love what they have bought and nothing you tell them or show them will change there minds... end of story

SECOND REPLY
bro i never sad they where bad product.. all i said is that the people that own them injoy them more than most.. that's all

Ok, Yeah I can see how that could be taken wrong.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good try, but like DaveN you keep digging deeper and don't show any respect for your customers.

what ever bro.. i'm done.. i've re read and re read the post and no where do i say anything bad about any of the products.. and what's the point you are trying to make about the way i treat people??? hell bro i have Baja, wellcraft, donzi, checkmate, skater, customers and all are happy.. so i just i missed your point all togehter..

all my first post says.. ford hauls more than dodge out of the book.. aol user like there ISP and Baja people like there boats.. that's all.. just something i've nioced.. that's all

maybe a mod could just lock this thread...

i'm done

TEAMBAJA 11-21-2003 11:48 AM

The only reason I kept chiming in, is because a guy comparing a 30' boat to a 36'. Did everyone except me, BAJA DAZE and 29 Outlaw miss this? :confused:

stinger312 11-21-2003 11:54 AM

This is an entry level performance boat :D

JaayTeee 11-21-2003 11:55 AM

The only reason I kept chiming in, is because a guy comparing a 30' boat to a 36'. Did everyone except me, BAJA DAZE and 29 Outlaw miss this?

You must have missed my last
requirement for the entry level
pontoon he was suppose to
recommend me:D :D

jt