If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Top Gun 99

Heading To Ft Myers Area Next Week

I have a 99 Cigarette Top Gun and we are heading to Ft Myers / Naples area from Nov 26-Dec 3rd. I also have a buddy in a 32 Fountain joining us. Anything going on down there? We have never been. Any places of interest or places to avoid? Any overnight runs (without fear of a reef) that we could do???

My Boats:
    46 turbined Skater
    Bonita Springs, Florida
    You can run on the gulf without any issues. The water is usually very boater friendly, unlike the east coast.

Have your Garmin 182C all warmed up and ready to go. Captiva is a great place to go. Tween Waters by the pool and Tiki hut. Lots of restaurants and docking along most water ways. Not a lot of partying unless you go to Fort Myers Beach area in the evening (lites up after 11:00 pm)and want to bikini watch during the day. Everyting is casual.

On Fridays and Saturday nights go to the Promenade in Bonita (AJA's) or The Registry in Naples. Dress well.

Naples, Fl
    Give me a call when you get to town. Where are you going to keep your boats ? I keep mine in Fish Tale Marina in Fort Myers Beach. CashBrain from OSO will also be in town. I'd certainly be up for a day of boating with you guys. We can go to Captiva, Cabbage Key, or down to Marco.

201-410-1404 Cell #