Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I Went To The Hospital Today...Twice (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64273-i-went-hospital-today-twice.html)

MitchStellin 11-22-2003 07:09 PM

Thats a good thought on the back pain thing. I know it tightens when I get pissed so this may be the same. Thanks for all the ideas, now I can go visit 100 different people at $1000 an hour.:D That will just kill me. Just kidding, I am thinking I need a frontal lobotomy. I have an 18 volt cordless with a 3 inch hole saw, that should open it up enough. Hey Traviss, no more sex, I have to watch my heart.....NOT. I wish there were snow bunnies, not to many snowmobile by themselves.

TRG Ange 11-22-2003 08:35 PM

Mental state absolutely triggers other issues. Stress and anxiety create a lot of other issues. I was going to the doctor because of some strange things going on, he was running all sorts of tests, including ones for cancer even. And when I got rid of the ex, it all went away. Imagine that.

With all you have going on and what you still have coming up, someone you can talk to will be essential. Be it someone you pay, someone here, some other friend, having a person you can just talk to will make a huge difference. And the chiro will help you relax things you didn't even realize were tense.

Like Dirty said, you are exactly right in doing what you did in your situation. Hang in there, when it's all said and done, you will be much happier.

MitchStellin 11-22-2003 09:41 PM

Hey TRG, how about you drive up here and we go to dinner, I'll buy the dinner.:D Just kidding, thanks to all, it is amazing how many people have had these. It is sad but being on my own and away from the tension has help a ton. I can feel myself relaxing more and more every day. I have some good ideas myself on how to avoid this and these have made a big difference in how I handle it. Ii was surprised that no one mentioned a killing spree or an arson run, bashing into someone that cuts you off or is going to slow. These are all very legitimate ways to release stress. You folks are great, Iv'e used you quite a bit lately and it really helps. Too bad we can't all get together some time, that would be a riot. Time for a change:D

TRG Ange 11-22-2003 09:55 PM

Even planning revenge helps. Take my word for it. I discovered that I can have a real evil streak. And just thinking about it abates the need for action. Not that I would do that stuff, but just thinking about it was great! The things I could have done....lol.

And vent away, that's what friends are for, right?

MitchStellin 11-22-2003 10:13 PM

Hey Apache dude, i was just kidding, I don't have a vicious bone in my body, I tried to add smiles after but they kept going to the end. The last thing I want to do is jeopardize my freedom. Don't worry, I am as cool as a cucumber. It's a boring Sat night. If it would just snow, I would be fine.:D

dyno 11-23-2003 03:04 PM

Mitch you need a vacation
... since I got down here in South Florida my Blood prssure has dropped by 20pts!!!

Waterfoul 11-23-2003 03:33 PM

Mitch, we need to go out on the town and take care of your stress. I'll drive, you drink.

traviss 11-23-2003 04:37 PM

hey.. mitch.. maybe we can drag foul up north .. we can get rid of him in the woods :D :D :D I'll get a caboose to put behind my sled :D :D

MitchStellin 11-23-2003 06:05 PM

You know Don, I was going to ask how you were going to live without OSO while in FLA. Now I know your secret. I called Don today to see what hew was up to because he lives down the street. He said he was in FLA:D I told him I would be right over...in 20 hours.:eek: :cool: You guys are great. Soon I will have another boat and then I will feel better. Thanks to all for your responses, they were dully noted and were very helpful. I will let you know in weekly journals detailing everything I do, eat, see, and experience. Yah right, I need more to do.;) It sure helps being able to "talk" about this stuff.:cool:

Waterfoul 11-23-2003 07:06 PM

travis, I don't get lost in the woods. Proof: I've been up to the u.p. with Mitch twice and made it back both times!!!

I was thinking Mitch, buy my boat and I'll buy your second sled. You'll have what you want (I'll even help you fix it) and I'll have what I want. :D