If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

You're Not Welcome....Private Racers Forum

Be sure you check out the thread in the racers forum regarding the formation of a "private" racers forum here on OSO that would exclude the general membership.

If you like the idea, let it be known. Please post your comments in the Racers Forum.

If you feel like it's exclusionary and you don't feel like helping fund the secret handshake club, let that be known too.

By posing the question in the Racers Forum, many of you may not be aware of the push for this new forum.

My Boats:
    Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition
    I don't think it's necessary for a private forum... but I'm not a racer either. What would be the point of a "private" forum anyway? Is there some top secret activity on race boats that the private boater can take advantage of????

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    OSO soon to = Our Secret Only? WTF is that all about? Should we then have an exclusive Non Racers Only Forum too? or should racers who belong to the secret sisterhood forum be banned from all other OSO "PUBLIC" forums?

It was at the request of the racers. As many of you know there have been conference calls regarding racing. This forum could replace the need for conference calls since the times do not fit in to everyones schedule.

Thread closed.