Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Check out the 41 Willys on E-bay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64376-check-out-41-willys-e-bay.html)

DirtyMoney 11-22-2003 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)

DirtyMoney 11-22-2003 05:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

DirtyMoney 11-22-2003 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Photo from the world of wheels in '69 I think

Still have a all steel body 41 minus front fenders which will begin restoration in a few weeks.Debating on building as pro street or restoring to set up similar to photos.

HOUSTONPROP 11-22-2003 06:01 PM

41 ON THE FARM

MY GRANDAD ,HAS A 41 CHEVY,ON THE FARM ALL ORIGINAL,BUT ITS ABOUT 20 FT LONG,

MUST BE A CHEVY 2 DR COUPE ?HAS THE ROUNDED FENDERS ,OUTSIDE SUNVISOR, BUT IF IT was chopped up and redone it would be cool,he also has a xhitload of model-t laying in a big hole by the railroad track:(

some of that stuff is cool has the original door handels and everything,probaly worth some money to somone.

sauron 11-22-2003 07:32 PM

65,000 reserve not met,,,, A turn key job from Clayton Custom Cars runs in the 120-130 range. Not to mention the two year wait.

BajaFresh 11-22-2003 11:02 PM

Re: 41 ON THE FARM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by HOUSTONPROP
MY GRANDAD ,HAS A 41 CHEVY,ON THE FARM ALL ORIGINAL,BUT ITS ABOUT 20 FT LONG,

MUST BE A CHEVY 2 DR COUPE ?HAS THE ROUNDED FENDERS ,OUTSIDE SUNVISOR, BUT IF IT was chopped up and redone it would be cool,he also has a xhitload of model-t laying in a big hole by the railroad track:(

some of that stuff is cool has the original door handels and everything,probaly worth some money to somone.

Sounds like it might be a 2 door sedan not a coupe. Are the rear side windows about a foot long or about 3 feet long? If they are small then it's a coupe. What kind of shape is it in? What T stuff does he have? Any roadster bodies?

This is a Deuce coupe:

BajaFresh 11-22-2003 11:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my Deuce sedan:

HOUSTONPROP 11-22-2003 11:41 PM

chevy early 40's coupe

it's not bad you ,just been sitting there for years ,the windshield on it looks like a windshield in a airplane its pretty cool,has the original paint on it of course some rust spots and few dents but its all there,I was thinking he also has a 40 something black Chevy pickup that was wrecked on front end.

most of all of the cars in the pit thats what we call it,are some of the first ,the have they HENRY FORD MOTOR COMPANY metal identification tags on them pretty cool.

no roadsters or I would have it .

also have two Pontiac 60 something 2 door bubble tops.

and all kinds of stuff over 150 years old ,in a pile and scattered around,when we go out there it puts you in a daze on how much TIME OR LIFE has changed.

he lives in town,but the farm house was one of the first SEARS AND ROEBUCK ?SPELLING homes before electricity which eventually came along,its a two story home and spooky:eek: :D might make it up there Thanksgiving and will take a few pics.