Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is Cigarette the coolest boat? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64435-cigarette-coolest-boat.html)

Clay Washington 04-05-2008 07:46 AM

Talk about a "blast from the past"! :D

Cigarette boats are like Harley Davidson motorcycles. They are not the biggest. or the the fastest, or even the best made, but...

They are the coolest! :cool:

Biggus 04-05-2008 07:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The King

Smarty 04-05-2008 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Clay Washington (Post 2513871)
Talk about a "blast from the past"! :D

Cigarette boats are like Harley Davidson motorcycles. They are not the biggest. or the the fastest, or even the best made, but...

They are the coolest! :cool:

That about sums it up. Cigarettes are cool.

Xchoke03 04-05-2008 11:27 AM

I owned a cafe racer for years. Great boat, but i tell ya would not give up my Skater by gun point though.

Viperfitness1 04-05-2008 11:40 AM

well i guess im going to make my plug for the apaches here!!! where shall i start!!

everyone knows that apache is #1 pound for pound, buck for buck! its by far the most awe inspiring boat on the water. but im also a proud apache owner!

cant argue online all day tho... im headed to the lake. peace out!!!!

TexomaPowerboater 04-05-2008 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 (Post 2514067)
well i guess im going to make my plug for the apaches here!!! where shall i start!!

everyone knows that apache is #1 pound for pound, buck for buck! its by far the most awe inspiring boat on the water. but im also a proud apache owner!

cant argue online all day tho... im headed to the lake. peace out!!!!

I'd have to agree:D:D. I'm working or I'd be at the lake too.

fountainracing65 04-05-2008 12:04 PM

This is without doubt one of the stupidest threads ever on OSO. Lets another one....my dad is cooler than your dad.

bluellama 04-05-2008 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by fountainracing65 (Post 2514082)
This is without doubt one of the stupidest threads ever on OSO. Lets another one....my dad is cooler than your dad.

Come on now, there have a been lot stupider threads than this....... :party-smiley-004:

I'm glad you pointed out how you feel about the thread though, because one sure way to get something to disappear on OSO is to say you think it's stupid, and it should disappear.....

Chris S. where the hell is the "dead horse" quote ????

Semper Fi 04-06-2008 12:16 AM

There's ALOT of great boat manufacturers out there. But Cigarette is the "one".

ciaoderhead 04-06-2008 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by fountainracing65 (Post 2514082)

Dude, You are so wrong. My dad is cooler than your dad and he knows Cigarettes are the coolest:evilb: