Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Things people do on your boat that piss you off (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/64749-things-people-do-your-boat-piss-you-off.html)

Biggus 11-28-2003 01:04 PM

...thanks for the visual Winston, I`ll need therapy to get that image out of my head :eek:

R Addiction 11-28-2003 01:54 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by blue thunder. Peeing on the side of the boat, oh well.

Dave, I gotta pee........Wheres your boat!!!?:p

R Addiction 11-28-2003 01:55 PM

Winston.............I just ate!!! Thanks!!!:D

blue thunder 11-28-2003 03:50 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by R Addiction

[i]Originally posted by blue thunder. Peeing on the side of the boat, oh well.

Dave, I gotta pee........Wheres your boat!!!?:p
Correction on that... ok to pee ok boat, everyone but R-Addiction. He pees a brown slury of captncoke that would burn a hole right through fiberglass. :D :D You gotta get that checked John, that just ain't right! :crazy: :crazy:

Dave

R Addiction 11-28-2003 04:15 PM

Bt, The acid in the coke keeps the toilet clean though!!! What have you been up to? Trouble no doubt!!:D

HyperBaja 11-28-2003 04:24 PM

Originally posted by THRILLSEEKER
One time I took a guy with me to a local lake. This guy is one of theese dudes who KNOWS EVERYTHIG about powerboats becasue he used to own a Nova.

We launch the boat and I go to park the tow rig, I get out of my truck and hear my engines start:eek: this little prick was revving the **** out of my COLD engines trying to impress some chics on the dock:mad: :mad: :mad: I run down to the dock and yell at him "WTF do you think you are doing?" :mad:

He puts his jonny be cool sunglasses on looks over at the chics on the dock then looks at me as says "quit *****ing and get in the dammned boat":eek: :eek:

I reached down shut both engines off took the keys out of the ignition and went and got the tow rig, and put the boat right back on the trailer and went home.:mad

He is dammned lucky, I didnt make him walk:mad:

I also hate those underage kids who keep going in and out of my cuddy stealing beer.

blue thunder 11-28-2003 04:34 PM

R-add... Just got back from Tampa couple hours ago. Yesterday at this time I was on an island in the gulf of mexico partying and having fun. Brotherinlaw has a boat ;) ;) Now I am home and it is calling for snow... wow this sucks. How did you make out with your gimbal? If you need any help wrenching over the winter give me a call.

BTW, where is the pics of you and the missus?

Dave

BattleCry 11-28-2003 10:34 PM

I was boatless all summer. I did however spend a week boating with a friend in Georgia. The first thing I asked him was...What are the rules or what pisses you off? He explained to me very clear. I told him upfront that I had bad feet and had shoes that I wear only on boats. I have a high respect for boats and the people that own them. I've learned that if you have ANY question about any of the rules or guidelines when on someone's boat or ANYTHING to do with it, ASK! That should clear of the doubt you have. Thank-You for the lesson Mr RLT!;)

Big Andy

R Addiction 11-28-2003 11:31 PM

This one BT..............

blue thunder 11-29-2003 08:10 AM

That better R-add, I always thought you looked a little like Kenny Schrader :D

Dave