Notices

Bush in Iraq

Old 11-28-2003, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are the stats on this thread ..My email box is on fire ! Someone throw me a ballpark figure for a pair of 502's
Old 11-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That's right Steve1, you've had a couple months sitting on the sidelines from that forum yet your still as condesending as ever. You have never shown any respect towards anybody elses views at all. I hope your only that way behind a keyboard because in life it won't get you far. I did step down as moderator due to the fact I was no longer moderating but rather babysitting.

Keith (Playn)
=======================================

Right Playn: Only I am an American and Project that view point..

So I guess calling Those piss ants --- Communists was in your eyes grounds for My Block,So be it!! At least we understand where each of us stand..

But the red star gang using profanity THAT was ok..
Old 11-28-2003, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell...........next thing ya know......Dubya will probably show up riding with Dave Callan in an offshore race.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A true Democrat waiting for his welfare check and cheese block
Attached Thumbnails Bush in Iraq-homerbeer.jpg  
Old 11-28-2003, 09:48 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

God Bless America, where you're free to express your own view and opinion. Therefore I respectfully disagree with anyone who posted a negative comment regarding his trip to Iraq.

This President is a good man, with a golden heart, and brass balls not to mention flat out smart. This was an incredibly brilliant thing for him to do, and a slap in the face to the enemy to boot.

Hillary Clinton is nothing more than a professional politician who just wasted every valuable tax dollar she just spent to visit the area. Think about what it must have cost to go there?? This boggles my mind. Her visit accomplishes absolutely nothing, absolutely zero, no impact whatsoever. Americans should be furious and demand she reimburse the government for the trip expense. And if another Senator gets the idea to do the same in the future, whether Republican or Democratic, they should pay for it out of their pocket or stay home.

As for our military, the press likes to play up the vocal minority who don't realize being a soldier is their chosen occupation. We happen to be at war guys. The overwhelming majority of our boys are professional soldiers, going about their duties to accomplish the mission at hand. If you don't think there was some dissention among the ranks during WW1, WW2 and every other war we've been involved in, you're not living in the real world. War is not a tap dance, it's brutal and ugly. People die, on both sides.

Our soldiers beliefs, sacrifice and determination to execute is why we can all enjoy boating. I don't know of many other countries (if any) where the people have the same level of freedom as the United States of America.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 11-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

GOD PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!! If you have something to say about this PLEASE go to the Current Afairs section and do it there but NOT on this thread!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
Old 11-28-2003, 10:00 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Should be in Current Affairs group. Who's moderator?

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 11-29-2003, 09:35 AM
Registered

Default Enlighten me

As to why its so imperetive that this thread be moved..
If you dont like it ? Dont read it !!
Old 11-29-2003, 10:34 AM
rpusillo

That's what I was thinking!
I would also like to thank all my fellow patriotic OSOer's for your support with the strategic misspellings! Catmando has a very frail self image, when he needs to stoop low enough, to take shots at people about spelling mistakes. This is a vision into the character of this individual, anyone reading his sentiments on politics should beware and take note! His reticule was quite normal however for a person in such a state of sickness!

Old 11-29-2003, 11:01 AM
Registered

Im wondering if Cat may be playing the devils advocate on all this , just to stir the pot

Quick Reply: Bush in Iraq

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.