Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ranting again!!  I need to kick him out!!! >

Ranting again!! I need to kick him out!!!

Notices

Ranting again!! I need to kick him out!!!

Old 11-29-2003, 01:44 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

TO THE CURB!!!!!! NOW!!!
Old 11-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think he and the child girlfriend may have called it quits today. Seems she has been hanging out a lot lately with her ex-boyfriend who is on his way to jail for statatory rape!!! LOSER!! And she's no better for hanging with him. I'm telling you guys, before the two of them met, he was a much different guy. Since they started dating, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has revolved around her. She's only 19, and not all that in my opinon. Immature, verbally abusive, and heading down the road to alcoholism fast. I guess I've been waiting to see if they break up and then make a judgment call on whether to kick him out or not. If they are done, I know things will change for the better without the little ***** around.
Old 11-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Foul, I think you're in denial buddy. GO KICK HIS A$$ OUT!!!
Old 11-29-2003, 03:27 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Damn Scott, your HARSH!!!

Remember, this is one of my best friends. I'd kinda like to keep him as a friend. I'm gonna let the girlfriend thing work itself out for a few more days and then make a call.
Old 11-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Registered

I don't think you're getting it. He's just using you. Sure, if the girlfriend is history he'll be buddy buddy again for about two weeks until the next piece of a$$ comes along. Then guess what's going to happen??? I went through something very similar with a great friend. Trust, me you will be doing him a favor by tossing him out. As it is you're only encouraging his behavior. In the long run he will understand and realize this was in his best interest. If you're going to let him stay MAKE SURE HE PAYS YOU EVERY CENT HE OWES YOU...NOW!!! He must learn the understanding of responsibility... period.

Now go get to work Foul!
Old 11-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Registered

you left out that detail about the girlfriend.
jus wanted you to get the point.
i had drivers that don't pay their support and it makes a nightmare for me,then i have to take it out and then there down the road. you make it you should support it and care for it,what future does that kid have?
all for a pieace of ass?
get under my skin, sorry if i was to harsh.
good luck tough situation.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:22 PM
Just Say N2O

Reality Check!

Hate to state the obvious, but. . .

You keep saying this guy's your friend. Reverse the rolls, would you ever treat him like he has treated you? If the answer is "NO!" then he isn't really your friend, and you are enabling him to continue with this unhealthy behavior. I know its hard to kick someone out. Been there done that. But from the tone of your posts, this whole situation is really getting to you.

It is only going to get worse. Eventually everything that he or his son does is going to really piss you off. Take care of it now.

Old 11-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Registered

I guess we have a few Scott's here!

We're all being harsh, but there seems to be a common theme... The guy is a bum! Mike, has anyone suggested that you continue supporting 'your friend'? Do both of you a favor and kick him out. If he's truly your friend, he'll understand.
Old 11-29-2003, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Mike,

If you decide to do the deed just give me a call. I'll have Casey give him a call ASAP. You do know that he is president of Freinds in Low Places don't you?

Buck
Old 11-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike,
If he is a good friend, then talk to him. Draw a line in the sand and if he crosses it he is done. No exceptions! Make it clear what your not happy with and make sure he understands and will leave if not adhered to. Tell him to either move out with the new girl friend or start using the golden rule. You would never be so inconsiderate and neither should he..
If you want to keep him as a friend, set the rules! and keep your word on no exceptions!

Good luck

P.S. so what if it is Christmas, I was booted from a job a week before Christmas because I bought a couch from another furniture store!!

Quick Reply: Ranting again!! I need to kick him out!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.