Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ranting again!!  I need to kick him out!!! >

Ranting again!! I need to kick him out!!!

Notices

Ranting again!! I need to kick him out!!!

Old 11-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

almost sounds like they are married!!!

one spouse upsets the other with thier 'ways'
the upset spouse finds any and everything to 'complain' about the other.
The abusing spouse has NO CLUE why the other is upset or worse, PISSED off!
Upset spouse usually goes around for a long period of time not knowing what to do, keeping all this anger bottled up inside.
Then one day.............

WAMMO spouse fight, words are said both regret, live gets even harder until the divorce is final becuase both are too woried about $$$ to fuly seperate.
So they continue to be in denial, living each and every hour, both at work and home, in an angry hostile enviroment. Which is not healthy for anyone.

And all this for what?? $$ friendship??
If both are responsible enough to care for others, they will be able to politically talk about it, get over their troubles, come to agreeing conclusions and get on with a happy and PEACEFULL life. Either together, or appart!!

Mike, you want someone to be harsh? Don't be the b!tch of the household, take your b@lls out of your a$$ and talk with him!
Trust me, if you put all logic together, things WILL work out. If it does not work out, so be it. Life is way way to short to live in pain or guilt building up and making you pi$$y all day.
You may loose a friend, but how many other friends have you lost because of one?

Sorry, but I can say most have gone through this already in life, I know I have.
Old 11-29-2003, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to agree with MNFB on this one. Break it down for him hook'd on fonics style. Tell him what you're pi$$ed about, give him a week and toss him out on his kiester if he doesn't get in line. It's your house. Do what you need to do.

Chris
Old 11-29-2003, 09:24 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

The straw is on the camels back. Apparently they have made up, she's here, and she's been drinking (I just got home from being stood up by a friend... it's 10:20 pm). I've told him, she doesn't drink here. Just because I'm not home that makes it o.k.? The other day I came home and he was parked in the fuc&ing driveway, car dripping oil all over. Told him on several occasions not to park in the driveway.

I'm pretty much pissed right now for being stood up by someone I can't believe didn't at least call to let me know he wasn't going to make it. So I'm not in the best frame of mind. BUT, this is going to stop.

Old 11-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Registered

dude.. Kick him to the curb... Keep the little girfriend around for a few days so ya can tap dat azz then boot here out too

ITS YOUR HOUSE FOOL!!!!!
Old 11-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Steve_H

Mike , how much yaa wanna bet your " friend " already knows how you feel? beleive me , he KNOWS!!!

if he was a TRUE friend he would have changed his game by now but he doesnt CARE.

he is headed down the road of looser and will drag you with him if you dont get away.

theres friends and theres drinkin buddys. not the same thing.

im sure your like most people , you dont like confrontation , but once you get it started it wont be that bad.

best of luck!

Old 11-29-2003, 11:17 PM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts
He Waterfoul, what's up old man.
My 2 cents, Club the Bastard.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:08 AM
Registered

Sounds like it is time to tell him your not mom and dad. Just put it to him in plain facts and tell him how things are, maybe give him until the first of the year to straighten his chit up and find a place. If he has an ounce of decency he will see this as a wake up call.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:05 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Toss all his $hit to the curb. Obviously not a real friend, so cut your loses and get on with your life!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! A-HOLE!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2003, 08:09 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry Foul, I was burned by a old "very good" friend awhile back. Almost part of the family, and when my 1st marraige started hitting the rocks he rolled and hasn't been in touch for 6 years. I was there for him for years!!!! Kick him out....teach him a lesson in growing up!!