Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Someone tell me if I'm heading in the wrong path? >

Someone tell me if I'm heading in the wrong path?

Notices

Someone tell me if I'm heading in the wrong path?

Old 11-29-2003, 07:45 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by dockrocker
I'd be all over the Sunseeker! And remember, if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy - and Mama wants the Sunseeker....
Anybody else I'd say your right but from a Red Wings Fan!

Last edited by GLH; 11-30-2003 at 08:07 AM.
Old 11-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts
Thumbs down

Hey just think....If you go buy the Sunseeker, instead of talking to all the Cig and Formula and Fountain guys at the Marina you can look forward to talking to all the blue hairs in their Sea Rays.............I cant believe you'd actually consider one of those things..........brutal
Old 11-29-2003, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts
Thumbs up

If you need ALL that space go check out some used 42 Outerlimits or some big assed Sonics or Black Thunders....I had a personal tour of the 42 Tripple 575 Sc Sonic "Pay 2 Play" what a beautiful boat, if you cant overnight in that thing you need a cottage.......and it LOOKS like a performance boat.......not a Sea Ray.....Puders Faaked.........doug
Old 11-29-2003, 09:40 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by stecz20

dont do it G.L. wait till you find the tiger... you know the feeling you get when your full steam.. well im sure a tiger makes it that much better... forget about the family ride. tiger makes for a great family ride!!! just my 2 cents. your buddy dave
Your right Dave but man 48' at 62 MPH for 170K....... Ouch

Also I can sit on the throne reading the papers on Saturday and Sunday mornings.... in the rig. I just don't know...

Last edited by GLH; 11-30-2003 at 08:03 AM.
Old 11-30-2003, 02:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i understand where you are coming from. all im going to say is this, your at the point where most guys would cut a nut off for either one of these rigs. if you were talking bout a 50 ft ocean, thats a no brainer. ****ting and putting around reading the paper, the first tiger you see pass while your reading your paper while taking a dump, your going to hate yourself. why not a top gun with some power, if you dont want to spend the big dough...
Old 11-30-2003, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GLH,, Going with the Sun Seeker,, means you'll be arriving at your Destination, only a FEW Minutes behind everybody Else!! That means they will already have your Food and Drinks Ordered,, and probably paid For!! you would be saving Money!!!
Old 11-30-2003, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sunseeker for sure, the BT's arent even in the same league. Wish I could afford one.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just have to ask yourself one question: Am I a cruiser or a performance guy.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:14 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally posted by GLH

Also I can sit on the throne reading the papers on Saturday and Sunday mornings.... in the rig. I just don't know...
You really aren't serious? No one in their right mind would take a $hit on such a beautiful boat!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 11-30-2003, 08:30 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I find myself with the same dilemma..............should I get the gold plated hummer or the diamond studded Denali? Decisions, Decisions!!!!!!

I likeboth GLH, buy the Cig for you and the Sunseeker for the wife. Problem Solved and while your at it buy a 10k time piece

Quick Reply: Someone tell me if I'm heading in the wrong path?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.