Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone from VA?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65018-anyone-va.html)

mlitefan 12-01-2003 05:21 PM

Stay away from the "Joker"...:D

CBlakeNS 12-01-2003 05:36 PM

Glad to see all you guys from VA!!!

Bill--make sure you read waht I posted on the first page? And have any of yall VA Beach/Chesapeake and surrounding areas people heard of the boat Risky Buisness?

CBlakeNS 12-01-2003 06:55 PM

TTT!!!

BAJA WILL 12-01-2003 07:38 PM

CBlakeNS,

YO, Virginia here also. over at SML. Welcome to the board.

WILL:p

Macklin 12-01-2003 07:39 PM

Risky Business, if it is the same boat, is a beautiful 38 (I think) Formula that used to be owned by a local developer, Larry Hill. He lives around the corner from one of our favorite hang outs - Seashore State Park / Narrows. He bought an even bigger Formula that I can not remember the name of right now. That was three seasons ago. How do you know this boat? Is it still in the area??

I actually tried to look at it one day back when I just started thinking of moving up and heard he had it for sale. We were beached up and I was in the water at the stern. He wouldn't let me board it cause he didn't want me to get it wet. :rolleyes:

CBlakeNS 12-01-2003 07:45 PM

Originally posted by Macklin
Risky Business, if it is the same boat, is a beautiful Formula that used to be owned by a local developer, Larry Hill. He lives around the corner from one of our favorite hang outs - Seashore State Park / Narrows. He bought an even bigger Formula that I can not remember the name of right now. That was two seasons ago. How do you know this boat? Is it still in the area??

I actually tried to look at it one day back when I just started thinking of moving up and heard he had it for sale. We were beached up and I was in the water at the stern. He wouldn't let me board it cause he didn't want me to get it wet. :rolleyes:

My dad used to do alot of buisness with him, my dad was in the building/ mortgage banking buisness and had a stroke and retired... He knows Larry!! Im not sure if the boat is in the area..

CBlakeNS 12-01-2003 07:51 PM

Larry is the one that got my dad to buy a formula :)

CBlakeNS 12-01-2003 08:51 PM

Along with those other questions and statements, Bill and Mack what type of boats do you own?

Cignificant 12-01-2003 09:18 PM

For those of you in the area, don't forget our RPBA Christmas party this weekend. Everyone is welcome. We have 50 confirmations so far, so it should be a good time. 8:30pm, Dec 6th at "Bottoms Up" here in Richmond. We'll probably start somewhere earlier for dinner...

Steve

MavFlyBy 12-01-2003 09:20 PM

TTT