Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present >

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Notices

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Old 12-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

StraightRipped, you must see for yourself. Last time I spoke to them, it was 305 948 5600. Talk to Pepe and Jo and judge them yourself. See the facility and then make your mind up. Someone who is hiding something is easy to spot if you know what to look for. But as I said, I believe Pepe and Joe are stand-up guys who will answer your concerns directly. Plus, if you take all the precautions as suggested by Bruce Seroff, you will not have any problems during the building process. And you will end up with a first-class product because the fact that Pantera build a fine product was never in question. We should not allow this useless bickering to tarnish Pantera's reputation. Nobody wins. Pantera lose potential clients, potential clients lose the opportunity to own a premium product... I'll leave it at that, checking out of this one...
Old 12-01-2003, 08:32 PM
StraightRipped

Thanks Spot94 and super termoli for the information. This is what I was looking for in this post. I am not questioning Pantera's quality but their guarantee to deliver a finished boat in a timely matter.

Old 12-01-2003, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally posted by StraightRipped
Boss,
I give you an A+

As for Open72, he can't even spell, an F
I KANT REED OR RIGHT ETHER. just say no to steroids
Old 12-01-2003, 08:44 PM
StraightRipped

Originally posted by open72
I KANT REED OR RIGHT ETHER. just say no to steroids
There is another idiotic post.

Old 12-01-2003, 08:54 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do any of you old timers remeber a guy named Super crash? Anyone see a resemblance?

Think maybe he's finally going to buy a boat?
Old 12-01-2003, 09:00 PM
StraightRipped

You can make all the jokes you want. But it is my life and my money. If I put out $100k for a boat, I want to know everything possible that there is about the boat itself and the company...past and present. Is that too hard to ask? Or are you going to make another joke out of it? If you have nothing positive (as in helpful) to say, please save yourself the time and do not post. I have a lot of respect for the guys that take this post seriously and post their honest thoughts and concerns. Knowledge is power, I am just trying to learn everything I can!

Old 12-01-2003, 09:02 PM
Registered

I think this is easy and we can end this thread quick. Call Jo and ask him all of the questions and concerns you have. If you decide to buy a Pantera and don't feel comfortable with the financial situation draw up a contract with financial stipulations and enter into business that way. Then all your bases are covered. Could a company then file bankruptcy and you lose money...yes. There is one way to combat this...buy a nice ready made pontoon or runabout from your local dealer

I have learned a lot from Pantera by being a lurker on this site for quite awhile before I ever posted anything. They have always been very generous with pictures, information, and answering questions. They have also taken numerous people from this forum for test rides in boats to show them the product they sell.

If you are worried about financial situations you have options to protect yourself. All in all people just don't want this to turn into a smear campaign on a well respected forum member.

My .02

Last edited by clearcut3; 12-01-2003 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking at a post like this is one of the reasons why I get sometimes fed up of even going on O.S.O. anymore and answering questions to our customers and any other member that needs my help.

It really bothers me when some people go out of their way to do try and do harm to a family buisness I have shared with my Family for 30 years now with false and untrue rumors.My Family and I have never run from a problem and have a had a great relationship with all of our customers since 1974.

Are we perfect, no but we try to do our best.

Pantera Boats DOES NOT owe a penny to Mercruiser and we have had a very good relationship with them for nearly 30 years now.Real men do not go around spreading rumors like little girls.Who came up with this rumor ???

I can be reached at 305-948-5600 or by email at [email protected] if you got a question you need answered, or you can stop by anytime at 14100 Biscayne Blvd. # 7 N. Miami

Now to answer delivery on Von Bongo 28 with a 575 SC:it was ordered at the end Of February 2002 and I tested the boat for the first time on August 25.It took me exactly 6 months to test the boat and I believe I told Mike approximately 4-5 months to deliver the boat to him.
I fell behind a few weeks due to extra work that Mike added to the original contract like a custom American Flag paint design,custom Sink and cooler option in cabin,custom lowered cockpit floor,and custom embroidery on his Sunpad.I also took in a few other Pantera orders at the Miami boat show while Mike was making his final decision that set his delivery back a few extra weeks.

After 9/11 the economy since you all know has not been great and has affected many companys in the Marine industry.Yes, we have fallen behind schedule on a few customers boats this year due to my terrible boating accident back in July, but my customers have always gotten what they paid for and then some.

Now in reference to our race boat. My Father and I have been working on the F2 35' race boat now for over a year after work hours and on the weekends and did a joint venture with Eric Treadwell, and had real sponsors commitments to answer to.We went out to promote our new 35' Survivor out on the race coarse.

Like I said before on this post if you got a question you need answered get a hold of me or one of my family members and please do not start false and un true rumors with out real facts.

Regards,

JO-Pantera Boats
Old 12-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by Von Bongo
But hey it's your money maybe you should just buy used...
I don't think I've read anywhere that either of these two were looking into buying a Pantera?

Ripped; This really isn't much different than your bodybuilding forum- people love to answer questions and hear concerns, as well as offer advice and opinions, IF the question is asked in a manner that looks genuine.
There are a lot of bodybuilders in offshore too- most have at least a 28' fiberglass penis......

Last edited by jafo; 12-01-2003 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:09 PM
Banned

Originally posted by super termoli
StraightRipped, you must see for yourself. Last time I spoke to them, it was 305 948 5600. Talk to Pepe and Jo and judge them yourself. See the facility and then make your mind up. Someone who is hiding something is easy to spot if you know what to look for. But as I said, I believe Pepe and Joe are stand-up guys who will answer your concerns directly. Plus, if you take all the precautions as suggested by Bruce Seroff, you will not have any problems during the building process. And you will end up with a first-class product because the fact that Pantera build a fine product was never in question. We should not allow this useless bickering to tarnish Pantera's reputation. Nobody wins. Pantera lose potential clients, potential clients lose the opportunity to own a premium product... I'll leave it at that, checking out of this one...
Well said ST.

SR, I myself would have trouble putting up money to have a boat built. This is in no way directed at Pantera, it's just I'm VERY careful with my money. I'd go find one already made that is for sale, but again, that's just me. If you decide to have Pantera build one, I'm sure you'll end up with a first class boat. A 28 Pantera would be on my short list if I were looking.

Quick Reply: Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.