Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65102-pantera-boat-company-grade-card-2001-present.html)

dockrocker 12-01-2003 10:41 PM

Winter is kind of like the full moon for OSO - all the nuts come out of the woodwork.... :)

OffshoreOnly 12-02-2003 12:21 AM

Wow, you all must think we are really out to lunch. One guy is upset because he has not received his boat from the builder so he puts his friend up to starting this post to try and rock the boat. Using multiple screen names especially to manipulate a situation is a big NO NO on this board and since you have challenged the integrity of the board we may be forced to cancel your membership and ban you from the site.

Please remember that we know who you are, where you are, and can cross reference screen names and IP addresses even if you do not have a paying membership.

I would read this post as pure fiction based on the behind the scenes info.

PS- save the advertisers speech, what you are doing is not right and not welcome here, PERIOD!!

StraightRipped 12-02-2003 12:54 AM

Check my ISP and then let everyone know on this board that I do not have multiple names.
This is the last thing I am posting on this thread:

When the **** hits the fan, I will just say, "I told you so"

Just leave it at that.....

OffshoreOnly 12-02-2003 12:58 AM

Funny, we never said you were the culprit but now that you mention it I already checked your IP address and you do have another name.

105mph_38_2003 12-02-2003 01:10 AM

WTG OSO this BS was pissing me off:mad: Jo is a hell of a guy and will help out anybody he can, Pantera customer or not...He helped me out with a Fountain when I blew a drive and he did'nt have to....Also has spent hours on the phone afterwards making sure all was okay. He is way more of a guy than you will ever be by hiding behind other anonymous screen names posting fictional BS.....

ps I do think that Pantera makes the best boat for the dollar and if I am ever in the market for a smaller boat Pantera is the only boat I would ever buy....

OBNOXUS21 12-02-2003 04:05 AM

I love Pantera...... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!
I have sen some of there product and can ONLY hope to have one of their new Survivors someday! I mean what a beautiful OFFSHORE boat. PERIOD~!

Congrats OSO on the new banned member. As I was going to post from the first page......because something or someone that new here shouldn't.......well it has been said before.

Arrogance is ignorance!!!

LOBSTERBOY 12-02-2003 06:27 AM

Pantera is the oldest ,same owner offshore performance boat mfg in the U.S !! They have been building and racing their own product for at least 30 years !! Thats longer than some of you guys out there !!Every boat is handbuilt ! No mass production and you are just a number attitude here !! This is a family buisness and they are very proud people , and if you buy a Pantera you sort of become part of that family!! And that's the bottom line !!! Marc Lafleur

open87 12-02-2003 06:38 AM

it's poof time:mad:

MIAMIBOYZ 12-02-2003 07:29 AM

THANK YOU MARC FOR FOR SAYING IT BEST

Originally posted by LOBSTERBOY
Pantera is the oldest ,same owner offshore performance boat mfg in the U.S !! They have been building and racing their own product for at least 30 years !! Thats longer than some of you guys out there !!Every boat is handbuilt ! No mass production and you are just a number attitude here !! This is a family buisness and they are very proud people , and if you buy a Pantera you sort of become part of that family!! And that's the bottom line !!! Marc Lafleur

BY FAR THIS IS THE BEST POST OF ALL THIS BS RUMOR
I WAS ABOUT TO OPEN MY CAN OF WHOOP ASS!!!!!
THANKS MARC

I CONSIDER THE NUNEZ FAMILY PART OF MY FAMILY AND ALOT OF US PANTERA OWNERS FEAL THE SAME WAY.WE
ARE A TIGHT GROUP HERE JUST LOOK AT OUR FORUM AND SEE THE IMPUTS AND ANSWERS.JO AND PEPE ALWAYS JUMP AND HELP OUT EVERYONE ON THE FORUM,I DONT SEE ALL THE NAME BUILDERS DO THAT FROM TIME TO TIME.

ALBERT 305.951.0595 FEAL FREE

ScottB 12-02-2003 07:50 AM

I am an extremely Satisfied Customer and continue to be. I can comprehend the difference between 2000 and 2001, so other than my boat being delivered 6 months before new years 2001 almost everything I speak of is post 2001
The Nunez Family has treated me like one of there own.
How many builders do you know that would build you a boat, then pack the whole family up in the car and drive from Miami to Islamorada to watch you race your 1st P5 race, spend the whole day in the pits by you side talking racing and then do it it all over again 2 mos later in St Pete. I was the only Pantera racing at these races and they were there to support me. I am greatful for there support, I am greatful for the knowledge shared,
I love the boat, it is more than I could have wished for and I would buy another.

PS Yes it was a little late but so what, I couldn't be happier.
The main reason my boat was late was due to the fact that they redid a few things and did some changes just because they thought it would turn out better. I know for a fact, the change in my fiaring was costly, labor intensive, and took a great deal of time to complete.
I was half expecting to hear them say that they underestimated the details involved and it would cost a few bucks more. Never a mention, and I don't believe it even crossed their minds.

I could go on and on about the customized race hatch they did for free, the props I was loaned, the motor they offered to lend me on Saturday before a race on Sunday. Joe a Pepe actually tried to talk me into taking my boat to there factory at 5pm on Saturday so they could take out my broken motor and put in there good motor so I could race on Sunday (once again, no charge). Keep in mind, this is a P5 boat, not exactly an attention grabber.
I also know if I break my boat in 6 foot seas racing five years from now they will fix it....free.