Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present >

Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Notices

Old 12-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is for Pantera Boat Owners Dealings with Pantera Boat Company from 2001 to Present Grade Card. Please post Pro's and Con's. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Here is your chance to grade this Performance Boat Company Located In South Florida.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:22 PM
StraightRipped

Boss,
I'm glad you posted this. I'm looking into a 28 Pantera w/ a 575, however, I talked to other performance boat companies located in Florida and told them I was interested in buying a Pantera. They told me to be careful because rumor has it, Pantera can't get motors or outdrives because they have outstanding debt to Mercruiser. Does anyone else have any information on this?

Old 12-01-2003, 06:31 PM
Registered

OK, I dealt with Joe and Pepe back in 2000. I wasn't buying a boat but looking for a builder willing to cooperate and build one of my designs. Pepe and Joe were interested but we spoke the truth between us. They pointed out both the shortcomings of my project and the shortcomings of their operation which was probably too small for a project of this size. I can assure you that it would have been easy for them to say: yes, let's do it, take the financial contribution I was willing to offer and then start dragging their feet and informing me about problems which could have been identified earlier. Instead, they were honest and genuine about the whole thing and thus we avoided wasting each other's time and money. So I find it hard to believe that they have the tendency to take money up front and then use it to build their race boats instead of customers' boats because this is exactly what they could have done with me. Instead, I left with the impression of having met honest people with a very real and down to earth perspective on the industry, their place in it and their own capabilities... My $0.02
Old 12-01-2003, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by StraightRipped
Boss,
I'm glad you posted this. I'm looking into a 28 Pantera w/ a 575, however, I talked to other performance boat companies located in Florida and told them I was interested in buying a Pantera. They told me to be careful because rumor has it, Pantera can't get motors or outdrives because they have outstanding debt to Mercruiser. Does anyone else have any information on this?
LMAO..you mean a competitor talking bad about someone else you want to buy a boat from? I am shocked.

Oh and I had a 28 built last year with a 575sci and a merc ITS. Wonder where they got it if it wasn't from merc? Why don't you post the names of those other builders. I am sure there is some "dirt" and "rumor" to discuss about them
Old 12-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tic,tic,tic....
Attached Images  
Old 12-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

dude ,wtf is your beef??? get a fvckin life.where is poof the majic dragon when he's warrented hey boss , since when did you become the teacher around here anyway?? go grade yourself
Old 12-01-2003, 07:15 PM
StraightRipped

Originally posted by open72
get a fvckin life.go grade yourself
Boss,
I give you an A+

As for Open72, he can't even spell, an F

Old 12-01-2003, 07:20 PM
StraightRipped

Originally posted by Von Bongo
Oh and I had a 28 built last year with a 575sci and a merc ITS. Wonder where they got it if it wasn't from merc?
Did I say they do not use merc....no. I stated Pantera was in debt to them and I said it was a RUMOR not a FACT. I noticed that some people have a lack of comprehension. Maybe its time you should get your GED.

Last edited by StraightRipped; 12-01-2003 at 07:22 PM.

Old 12-01-2003, 07:24 PM
Registered

With how you said it, sounded pretty bad on Pantera's part. I dont have a GED or high school diploma, and I think you are a tool.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:25 PM
StraightRipped

Originally posted by super termoli
OK, I dealt with Joe and Pepe back in 2000.
Sadly again, another comprehension problem. The thread stated from 2001 to present NOT 2000 to present.

Quick Reply: Pantera Boat Company Grade Card for 2001 to Present

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.