If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AT Cult Member #3 VIP Member R Addiction's Avatar
    My Boats:
    '99 Active Thunder Tantrum
    Well was snowing so hard I couldn't see that it was a Ranger!! You would think I could tell them apart by now....I work at a GMC dealership and just finished one up before I came home!!!!DOH!!!!!

Have a safe trip and keep us posted!!

Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    Boatme, If you use the draw tite brake control, keep an extra one in the truck ! I replace several every week!

My professional opinion , they are junk ! No offense to you . I sell thousands of other draw tite parts but I would never sell one of there controllers . Several people a week come to me to get rid of them and upgrade to a Tekonsha 9030 or 9035. I just started a collection box last week. I am going to see how many draw tite brake controls I can collect in one year . It's gonna be a big box !

Several years back draw tite copied Tekonsha old style system .that one didn't work either and tekosha was getting ready to ditch it . D.T. thought they were sneaky .Turned out to be a slap in the face . They had so much invested in the project , D.T. just kept right on selling ones they know are a problem .......

Please don't take offense to my opinion . Nothing personal to you . Just a heads up for all that buy one .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12