Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   This is a really dumb question, but... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65169-really-dumb-question-but.html)

nitrofever 12-02-2003 10:25 PM

I dump mine in the neighbors yard. Their dog craps in mine, figure were even.

Strip Poker 388 12-02-2003 11:31 PM

Originally posted by nitrofever
I dump mine in the neighbors yard. Their dog craps in mine, figure were even.
I use to dump mine on a neighbors Mimosa tree . It was tough to kill . But I had some other chemicals to help it also:D Its not dropping sap and seed on my sh*t any more.

Now if I could get rid of the cat paw prints and its now leaving fur on top of the boat cover.:mad:

formula1 12-02-2003 11:43 PM

Boy, I thought I was going to get laughed right off the website forever with this one!!LOL:crazy:

I used the blue stuff. It does smell much that I can tell. It was nice to have for the family, but I used it more than they did:rolleyes: ! I guess the thing to do is flush it!

Thanks for all the input. It's nice to know we are all in the same boat!! :D

GLH 12-03-2003 01:14 PM

I'll go 40 miles at WOT before I put a floaty in my dinghy.

HiPerf2000 12-03-2003 01:21 PM

Mine is in there, but never used (just for show).

The women on the other boats yell at me cause i don't let my girl use my toilet. Oh well.....i got over it.

OldSchool 12-03-2003 01:32 PM

You all are crazy!! I had a porta-potti in the Formula and we used it all the time!! As long as you use the blue stuff it doesn't stink! (pee-pee only!:D :D ) I would take it home and dump it in the toilet. Then flush it out with the hose and let her dry. Good as new.

What good is it if you don't use it?

CJC 12-03-2003 02:15 PM

In the water, where else!

1 Attachment(s)
..................After every use.

I removed my porta potti (got another 2mph :D ) and replaced with a brand new light weight user friendly one!!

:cool: :cool:

Shah Mat 12-04-2003 06:43 AM

I have one on my Checkmate mainly for my daughter and the ladies to use. I just make sure to empty it after every use and use the blue stuff. Not much more maintenance than a motor home holding tank and the women will love you for have a b-room in the middle of the river.

Funny story.......
Some friends invited us to go skiing with them in a cove one Saturday and I decided to take my bow rider instead that day. (no potty on board) My dad called on the cell later that day and wanted to come and hang out. He was there for several hours and my daughter had climbed on and off his boat several times during that time.
I get a call from my dad 2 weeks later asking me who craped in his porta potty..... My daughter had used it and not told anyone so my dad of course not knowing, didn't empty it. I can not imagine what it smelled like when he took the cockpit cover off his boat two weeks later..... The innocence of kids......:D

birdog 12-04-2003 08:56 AM

Originally posted by GLH
I'll go 40 miles at WOT before I put a floaty in my dinghy.
WHAT HE SAID !!!!!
ROFLMAO !!!