Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where are your Opinions? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65247-where-your-opinions.html)

Julie22 12-03-2003 02:08 PM

Hello Guys my picture has been posted under the thread called " Figure out who is who" I was the dressed up looking like a hooker, a fat one anyway.

I too have had my heart ripped out. I do not want a rebound, just recently divorced. I like to have fun and go fast the rumble of the engines feels good to me, I also run cars in summertime, demolition derby. I have several first place trophy's and second and third place as well. I have two children and all 3 of us live in the eastern part of MIchigan. Yes I am old, born in 1966, fat, and ugly and have great a sence of humor and a dirty mind half the time. BUT I ENJOY LOTS OF SEX :D, foreplay is the best. Like to party and have a good time, love to dance, never been snowmobling, never been in the UP either and I have lived in Michigan since 1972, the fatherest south I have been is to Cedar Point and yes I have a hard time spelling as well some of you have pointed that out already, but hey at least you looked.

As far as my Christmas shopping that was done in August, I have started on next year already, so I guess you can say I am a weird one as well.

puder 12-03-2003 02:13 PM

haha there is nothign wrong wiytj haviong spelling issues :D

kitten 12-03-2003 02:14 PM

Julie: Welcome to the board!
How are you connected to TraficLight?

Julie22 12-03-2003 02:22 PM

Ed Smith the Owner and Driver of that boat is also my boss I run and Manage his business. How do you know the guys, well dumb question either you have raced with them or partied with them or you dated one of them, either one they both are dogs, pigs and have no respect for women, I call them the American Gigalo's they are also have 2-4 girls that they are dating at one time, hey if your a guy and you think that is cool then fine, but there are too many STD out there, you can leave me out, I am a one man, woman, call it old fashioned, or just picky I guess, I could never do that to someone.

CAP071 12-03-2003 03:57 PM

well I'm single and I consider myself semi normal! :D

TopSpin80 12-03-2003 04:21 PM

The Chat ROOM :D

NASTY HABIT 12-03-2003 04:35 PM

Hey .....any girl that loves fast boats and demolition derbies is just fine in my book. Fear not just when you least expect it WAAAMMMMOOOO !!! You'll be wishing that nice guy you just met would get lost...lol..

Stay warm up there...seeya

Julie22 12-04-2003 07:23 AM

Thanks Nasty Habit that was nice to say:)

How do you guys post those funny little pictures anyway those are so cute:D These are the only two I know how to do:) :D

Julie22 12-04-2003 07:26 AM

Hey Cap I seen your pic with Donald Duck not bad when can I borrow that shirt you had on, that would look cool when I am standing next to goofy :D just kidding, not bad, you do look normal.