Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where are your Opinions? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65247-where-your-opinions.html)

Julie22 12-03-2003 10:57 AM

Where are your Opinions?

Hey girls on OSO where are the nice guys, so far all I have read on here is that they are already taken or they are stuck on themselves, :D :D :D, come on guys where are you hiding:)

Has everyone got their christmas shopping done?

MitchStellin 12-03-2003 11:03 AM

HI Julie, I am a really nice guy, and I am very humble. Where are you from? If you want to get together let me know, unless of course you are really far away, then I will have to bring you here. One thing though, you have to love boats and never want to go slow.:D

throttleup 12-03-2003 11:13 AM

High Julie22,

There are a large number of great guys on this board!
Some married, many not!

All have a great passion for boating!

Make a point of joining in on one of the OSO gatherings and you will not be diappointed!

Julie
Throttle Up Propellers

puder 12-03-2003 11:45 AM

haha too old,

when and where ;)

robyw1 12-03-2003 11:45 AM

I'm a very nice guy, not taken and not stuck on myself. However unfortunately I'm not normal because I have got my Christmas shopping done.

Roby :D

26scarab 12-03-2003 11:52 AM

Christmas shopping ?!?! Don't we have a few weeks left to do that ?:D

Julie,
I don't know where your located but if your in the MI area and like to snowmobile , a whole bunch of people are going to Munising (in the UP) for a week. Leaving the day after Christmas and returning after the new year. Hopefully there will be snow !

JUSTONCE 12-03-2003 12:15 PM

I don't know if I'm nice or not I've been told I'm a very good guy, but I've also been called an *******.:D I'm very single and would prolly like to that way, I don't like getting my heart ripped out more than once every coupla years or so. With that said I guess unless "THE ONE" comes and smacks me in the face consider me married to my boat, beer, bars, and buddies.:cool:

NOTE: one night stands are acceptable and welcome.:eek: ;)

MitchStellin 12-03-2003 12:30 PM

You got that right JUST ONCE. I had mine ripped out and now I will be very careful the next time. I was just like you and thought i found "Miss Right" I was wrong and had my heart ripped out. Now it is time to repair and move on. I think I will be taking it easy for a while because I don't need a rebound ya know. In any case Julie, where did you go and where do you live.....address, phone and directions would be helpful and a picture is nice. Hey Too Old, do I fit that criteria? If so let me know:D

ChrisK 12-03-2003 12:36 PM

Fred, so when IS my date with your daughter anyway?

GLH 12-03-2003 01:00 PM

Re: Where are your Opinions?

Originally posted by Julie22
...they are already taken or they are stuck on themselves,...
Very close but it's "they are already taken AND they are stuck on themselves" :D:D