Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O/T: The Simple Life on now... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65304-o-t-simple-life-now.html)

jafo 12-04-2003 08:01 AM

Originally posted by Too Old
Those two are so ignorant they could never hatch a plan to look dumber than they they already are.

If you combined the brain power of the two of them, you'd have a half wit.

Their parents ought to be neutered.

C'mon Fred, let your real feelings out!:D No reason to hold back here!:D

BLee 12-04-2003 08:11 AM

Here's all I can say.
I can kinda see how Paris may have never seen or heard of Walmart or a well. She has been raised in New York and L.A. When was the last well or Walmart you saw on 5th Avenue or in Beverly Hills.

I have a friend that has never flown on a commercial airline. He flies all the time though, on his Falcon 50. They were just raised in a different environment.

I will say this, Paris is about 20x's hotter than I thought she was before. :cool: :D

VinMan 12-04-2003 08:20 AM

Can someone please put an end to all this "reality tv" crap????? Enough already.:rolleyes:
Are peoples lives that boring, that they need to watch this crap??
Thank god for TVLand and Nick at Nite.:D :D

Chris288 12-04-2003 08:30 AM

After watching those two dim wits last night, and actually seeing and hearing what Paris had to say for herself, she is a DUMB ASS !!, and IMM has lost her CURB appeal.

IF she was any skinnier she would be transparent.

302SR1 12-04-2003 09:40 AM

They should have told her that WalMart was the guy that could buy and sell her Dad.

Maybe that would have hit home

SS930 12-04-2003 09:42 AM

Originally posted by 302SR1
They should have told her that WalMart was the guy that could buy and sell her Dad.

Maybe that would have hit home

LMAO :D

SummerObsession 12-04-2003 09:47 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
Jeeez Bro'!!!!! You are really asking for this thread to go down the toilet when you start throwing bait out like that! :D
It's winter....heeeerrrrreeeeee Kitty kitty!:D :D :D

Chris288 12-04-2003 11:04 AM

They should have called it a simpletons life.... :D:D:D

glassdave 12-09-2003 07:55 PM

geezus . . .an i thought those marry a millionaire shows were stupid. :rolleyes: this has got to be the worst. as somebody that has to work for a living i cant help but feel a bit insulted too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

them chiks are nasty too . . wft???

packinair 12-09-2003 08:05 PM

Originally posted by glassdave
them chiks are nasty too . . wft???
you bump your head?? I would not kick either out of bed..

OK... I'll take the abuse, I JUST WATCHED IT!!!!! and I will also admit that when they got a job at Sonic burger and changed the sign out front to 1/2 price anal salty weiners I laughed my ass off when the manager came out to see it....