Notices

Something worth promoting

Old 12-04-2003, 06:51 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Something worth promoting

To my friends with cable or DSL, you can now talk for free anywhere in the world thanks to http://skype.com/.

I'm in the voice over IP business and I can tell you that skype never stops amazing me. If both ends have broadband them get a mic and speakers and talk away. I actually have a normal phone handset connected to my computer so I can talk in private and clearly. Sometimes the mic and speakers will create an echo.

Enjoy the service, so far 3.3 million have downloaded it since September when it came out. If you make a lot of international calls this is the way to go.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Thanks.

I have been wondering about this. I use NetMeeting and sametime for conferences and have never been able to use the mic system they have because the audio is NOT good. I imagine they will have some updated audio cards out before too long to try and make it clearer.

I will have to try this sometime and see how it sounds. The phone company's have been b*tching about it.