Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Another reason I admire Jerry Gilbreath (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65428-another-reason-i-admire-jerry-gilbreath.html)

T2x 12-05-2003 08:39 AM

Another reason I admire Jerry Gilbreath

1 Attachment(s)
Something you might not have known about

T2x 12-05-2003 08:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Texmo

cigarette1 12-05-2003 08:42 AM

This could be a great thread ;)

Miller 12-05-2003 08:42 AM

Didn't this thread exist in another form already?

Is Mr. Gilbreath still associated with Gil Marine? Isn't Gil headquartered in Ohio now (maybe it's not the same one)?

Are you, Philip, Kim and Darren going to make it into the city for sushi in '03?

T2x 12-05-2003 08:43 AM

Originally posted by Miller
Didn't this thread exist in another form already?

?

Not in any worthwhile form.

T2x

Miller 12-05-2003 08:52 AM

Originally posted by T2x
Not in any worthwhile form.

T2x

I had lost interest in the previous post early on and never went back to check it. So, I'm glad this one is up now.

Back to the original questions:

-Is Gilbreath still associated with Gil Marine
-Is the Gil Marine mentioned in the article the same Gil Marine that is now headquartered in Ohio?

-Lastly, you ever getting out of the woods of NJ and into the city?

Great pictures by the way.

Thanks.

TopSpin80 12-05-2003 08:53 AM

I'm not familiar...... can someone give us his history, or where can I find it? The other thread was a bunch of gibberish about him wrecking stuff. I don't wanna only hear that. What are his accomplishments?

Ernie

THEJOKER 12-05-2003 10:37 AM

JG is definitely one of the best set up guy's! He does however seem to crash alot. I just spent over an hour speaking with George Linder. Rich even though we disagree with some things I owe you an apology to question your afilliation with boat designing , building and racing. George set the record straight , what a great guy to talk about boats with! BH

DaveP 12-05-2003 11:10 AM

Originally posted by THEJOKER
JG Rich even though we disagree with some things I owe you an apology to question your afilliation with boat designing , building and racing. George set the record straight , what a great guy to talk about boats with! BH
BH - nice touch!

T2x 12-05-2003 01:21 PM

Originally posted by THEJOKER
JG is definitely one of the best set up guy's! He does however seem to crash alot. I just spent over an hour speaking with George Linder. Rich even though we disagree with some things I owe you an apology to question your afilliation with boat designing , building and racing. George set the record straight , what a great guy to talk about boats with! BH
Brian:

I always believed it takes more courage to admit an error than to fight a battle....apology accepted.

Perhaps, I can persuade you to investigate a few more things and find additional common ground.

T2x...........

P.S. .......George is my best friend.....and has been since 1965..... He is a truly gifted individual....and a lot more diplomatic than I am....We are kind of Yin and Yang in that regard..... I'm the torque wrench....he's the micrometer.