Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Cutoff year from "Man" to "Dude" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65484-ot-cutoff-year-man-dude.html)

R Addiction 12-07-2003 07:37 PM

Re: Sign Of The Times...

Originally posted by Ed
So much for the Queens English...I think its still around though. They just don't make parents the way they used to...:rolleyes:
Thats for sure!!!!:rolleyes:

WARPAINT 12-07-2003 07:42 PM

RA, You mean for snizzle dizzle ma hizzle:D

R Addiction 12-07-2003 07:44 PM

Warpaint, how is the tunes in your truck? Do you plan on keeping it for a while?

georges 12-07-2003 07:58 PM

Public schools! "know what I'm sayin'"

open87 12-07-2003 08:20 PM

Originally posted by georges
Public schools! "know what I'm sayin'"
i have to disagree on that one. i see more white boys from good families that go to premium private schools that act just like that, i'm just having fun on this thread because it's funny:D i would never act in public like that, you see it every day . it really wants to make me slap these kids upside the head . although i do like to use the phrase " my *****" with a few close freinds because we have all watched pulp fiction way to many times:crazy: :p

RollWithIt 12-07-2003 08:41 PM

I gotta agree with Open72. Growing up in the inner city, I get a laugh everytime I see this suburban kids trying to act all hard and ghetto. Granted, the public schools dont help, but the big problem is that this is seen as being cool. Its kinda like living out Halloween for them. And for movies, Pulp Fiction is good but Friday is an all time classic.

ragtop409 12-07-2003 08:46 PM

Originally posted by RollWithIt
And for movies, Pulp Fiction is good but Friday is an all time classic.
You got that smokey :D Rag's

RollWithIt 12-07-2003 08:52 PM

:D:D:D:D

Just watched Friday after Next. Was better than the second one but not as good as the first.

open87 12-08-2003 10:17 AM

those 2 movies are hilarious, yo essay chew want some of this:D :D the uncle was too funny and the dads ****t stain on his overalls i was ROTFLMAO:D :D :D

Chris288 12-08-2003 11:35 AM

I was at the pistol range talking w/ my wife and one of her medic partners who also works there part time... I had my beretta, glock, and there was this guy looking over my shoulder asking me all kinds of questions, he joined in on the conversation and said well, Ain't no gun no good if you cain't aims what you hittin at.. I was like WHAT ?? you mean if you can't hit what your aiming at ?? he was like yah man, ain't no gun no good if you cain't aims what you hittin at ..... I was like they gave YOU ?? a gun permit ??... :confused: