If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Charter Member #71 Charter Member
    Long Island,N.Y.
    PM'd ya with the info !

My Boats:
    33'6 Formula
    Williamsburg, VA
    Nice, I like them!!!!

Thank you everyone for the compliments on the shirts and the web site. With all the work that goes into this stuff it is nice too know that people like the results!!!!

I have a PM box full of inquiries, so THANK YOU to everyone who is ordering shirts!!!! I appreciate it greatly, and thank you for your support. This $$ goes directly into our racing fund.

Joker...we ran 2 P-5 races in 2003 and hope to run 4-6 of them in 04. All a matter of Sponsorship stuff and timing. The boat is a 24 Outlaw....beleive it or not. We need to get a bigger boat...

Thank you again everyone...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comments. SO much time and work goes into this stuff, for you to recognize and point out what you have means a TON to me. I wrote everything on the site and it is still under construction, but I hope to have it fully complete sometime soon. What you have copy/pasted from my site is a great snap shot of what we are all about. Doing things "right" is a must, period.

The motorsports business can be very unforgiving and brutal, you taking the time to compliment our work means very very much to me. Thank you very much Troutly, thank you very much.

One thing I did forget, here is a pic of another shirt we have ( the front looks like front of the black shirt above). was our primary marketing partner for 2003 and were just fantastic to work with. Great people and a great business they have. We are working on the 2004 marketing partnerships right now and are happy at the advancements we have made. is going to be on board again, we are very happy with this decision and look forward to their support.

Thanks again man, and thank you again to everyone who is supporting our business and race operations. I can't tell you how much it is appreciated!!

E. Allan Hilsinger
    Hilsinger Motorsports, LLC
    Cincinnati, Ohio

(btw...the site was designed by another business I am a part of...that web address is
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia

Thumbs up

Just more proof of what the smaller boats bring to the sport. Here's a guy running P5 with one of the best racing / marketing programs. My hat's off to you - BH

Very kind of you, Joker, thank you for the compliments. I by no means have it all figured out, I just think that when someone gives you $$ to promote their business, that is what you should do. Just some decals on the boat/car/ not enough anymore. The "off the track" promotions are more important than the on the track stuff at times.

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    Where's the OSO Banner? Nice shirt, I bet you could sell hundreds here. Good luck next season.

My Boats:
    Top Gun
    Batavia Oh.
    Let me tell you.......I met the "Hillsinger" racing crew this past spring. They are a class act ALL THE WAY !! No attitude,NO ego. These "Kids" { } bring class to the sport.....A shame so many of the "older" guys act so Imature in this sport !! They could learn alot from the P5-48 crew !!!

My Boats:
    1973 Donzi X-18 Jet / Malibu Wakesetter / 1974 Sanger Super Jet/ 1970 Donzi St. Tropez
    cincinnati, ohio,
    Those are great looking shirts!! I will take one!

Mitch, Thank you for the compliments and good wishes!!

Dogger....hey man, I have to tell you, it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you this season. Thanks a ton for the nice comments, I appreciate that greatly. Thank you for the help, support and freindship.

Itllfli...gotcha covered

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast