Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The BCS sucks!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65623-bcs-sucks.html)

WARPARTY36 12-08-2003 09:42 AM

Originally posted by KC Baja
Obviously, Oklahoma can and DID get beat by my K-State Wildcats!!! I mean beat bad; over 500 yards of offense and a final score of 35 - 7. Could have been 42 easy.

I was at the game and didn't see squat from OU. I was expecting a loss and hoped for a humble showing. In turn we got the biggest win in our somewhat meager football history.

Time to pack for Tempe. Bring on the Buckeye's

I was also at the game, and OU might as well have stayed home. K-state kicked ass because they had nothing to lose, but we knew we had nothing to lose also. We got our asses handed to us! Hopefully New Orleans will be a better game.

Waterfoul 12-08-2003 03:54 PM

Go Blue

'Foul,
U of M class of 1990
Marching Band 1987-1990
Outback Bowl Champs 1988
Rose Bowl Champs 1989
Rose Bowl runner up 1990

At least I got to go to a couple of good bowl games. Beat Alabama in 88, lost to USC in 89, beat USC in 90

Waterfoul 12-08-2003 03:55 PM

Oh yeah, and WHEN Michigan beats USC, are we then No. 1???

The BCS sucks.

bajabob38 12-08-2003 04:04 PM

The two best teams should play each other, they are

Miami and Oklahoma.

Waterfoul 12-08-2003 04:18 PM

Miami and Oklahoma? Are you High Bob???? The two best teams are playing each other, in the Rose Bowl. :D

Go Blue.

The BCS sucks.

jmeng 12-08-2003 06:16 PM

Originally posted by bajabob38
The two best teams should play each other, they are

Miami and Oklahoma.

I've watched 4 or 5 Miami games this year and they didn't impress me at all. Not a good year for them at all. I don't think there even close to LSU, OU, USC, or Michigan.

X-Rated30 12-08-2003 06:34 PM

Originally posted by jmeng
I've watched 4 or 5 Miami games this year and they didn't impress me at all. Not a good year for them at all. I don't think there even close to LSU, OU, USC, or Michigan.
You left out the GO TIGERS!!!!! part.

97BossHammer 12-08-2003 06:37 PM

LSU will roll, no doubt about it.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Waterfoul 12-08-2003 07:12 PM

Go Blue

Twin screws 12-08-2003 07:44 PM

The BCS does suck. They had Ga over rated all year, as much as I wish they could play with those four teams. Congrats to LSU, they put it on us. All four teams deserve to be playing for the national championship, however that is impossible. I think that Oklahoma is going to have there hands full, however I'm not saying that LSU is going to win the game, I'm just saying it is going to be good. USC is going to have there hands full as well. Four great teams, two great games, just be happy you are there guys, you could be like the Bulldogs and going to a nothing bowl.