Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Free Money!! Too easy!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65734-free-money-too-easy.html)

LOBSTERBOY 12-12-2003 07:42 AM

I have been having problems with the idiot that owns it !!! I have removed my name , El Diablo { which is my racing team name }and Nick Carter doesn't want anything to do with him either ! He is lucky we aren't sueing him right now!!! I think you know what i am talking about !!

tanned fat looks better 12-12-2003 09:19 AM

Ilovenick,

Actually you lucked out Nick, posts here all the time under the name Catmando.

Tantrum 12-12-2003 09:39 AM

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
Ilovenick,

:D :D

Tim G. 12-12-2003 10:20 AM

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
Ilovenick,

No, I thought he used the name Too Old. He tries to fake people out by telling them that he works at Burger King...

kitten 12-12-2003 10:55 AM

'Boy Crazy', Oh Boy, Good Luck

ilovenickcarter, Got to hand it to you,...you are creative! :eureka:

JFM311 12-12-2003 11:08 AM

Is the boat still in fla.?-if it is I wonder why $

CigDaze 12-12-2003 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nick and Arron in Key West 2002 below.
He's pretty goofy lookin'
I don't know what the big deal is. :confused:

ILoveNickCarter 12-12-2003 03:19 PM

Oh brother. Yeah, you're a tough crowd alright. :)

I have been subjected to so much ridicule - it doesn't even phase me anymore. I just want someone to help me out that's all. I suppose I could post my pic on the web but how does that help? I recently took new pics that I submitted as a Jet Magazine Beauty of the week. If any one of you are familiar with Jet Mag, the pics are all in SWIMSUITS. Big deal & how is that gonna help me in my quest?????

Lastly, I have a great job - making great money. I administer millions of dollars daily. My son doesn't want for anything AND he's never been neglected a day of his life. I don't put Nick Carter over my son or God or my family, etc.

Lobster Boy - you seem to be in the know. I hope I don't come off as offensive. I just wanna offer you some money for telling him about my site. All you'd have to do is tell him about it and I'll pay you for your services. It doesn't get any easier than that. I doubt seriously that you've received an offer like that before from another Nick Carter "fan".

LOBSTERBOY 12-12-2003 06:26 PM

You have no idea what kind of offers i have received ! Trust me ! I appreciate the offer ,but i can't take your money ! If you like i will have Nick look at your site , but personally i don't know exactly what you want or what you are looking for ? But this may not be what you want ! Be careful what you wish for , you might get it !!!

ILoveNickCarter 12-12-2003 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LobsterBoy - you're a sweetie - really. I want to meet him because I've been obsessing over him for 5 years now. I just want to be able to move on in my life. Someone said that if I post a picture, they will help. I'll try it again.