Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO/PowerBoater 2004 Winter Chill-Out (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65769-oso-powerboater-2004-winter-chill-out.html)

OldSchool 01-29-2004 06:56 AM

Jan,
Miami is just two weeks away!! You all will be hard pressed not to have a great time @ the Party!! Tons of cool people !! :cool: :D and a GIANT hangover on Sunday morning.:crazy: :crazy:

Talk to you soon,
Craig

Ted G 01-29-2004 07:00 AM

Come on Craig, we'll pick you up at the Bob Evans:D :D

scottc 01-29-2004 07:05 AM

Originally posted by insptech
Come on Craig, we'll pick you up at the Bob Evans:D :D
Come on Craig, we'll stop at Hooters for you and buy the first round:D

Sydwayz 01-29-2004 03:35 PM

I have just watched the video of the new Dragon at Lake-X. You guys are gonna $hit. That boat is phenominal.

vagrant 01-29-2004 04:50 PM

Sweet , Sonya and I are still on go. We are looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

David

On the road to recovery

wwwTOPDJcom 01-29-2004 05:03 PM

well were leaving in the morning since its all day drive for us,
I hope some of you are in town, cause were gonna practice drinking Friday night

insptech

I have the puters packed up too.
5 with 5 targa cases

formula31 01-29-2004 05:34 PM

Im already in Newport News. Ill either be in Richmond friday night or sat morning. ToP, are you staying at the Omni Friday night?

fountain1fan 01-29-2004 05:48 PM

who is staying at the crown plaza .

Reckless32 01-29-2004 07:12 PM

We wouldn't expect any less from you Reckless!!

R Addiction I have a reputation and a DISPOSITION to uphold....:cool:

Hey toolman, I'll have (amongst others) a fellow tool guy from down here in Va. Beach. He's a vendor for Matco. You two need to touch bases.

Formula31 there will be a bunch of us HRPA types doing our weekly happy hour at O'Leary's beginning at 6pm Friday. You're about a half an hour away if you'd like to come by for a pint. It's located near where Great Neck Road intersects Shore Drive on the northern shore of Va Beach. If you'd like to come let me know and I'll give you no-brainer directions.

Hey TOP, I do a lot of overnights in Richmond for business, but unfortunately not tomorrow night. I'll be out with the local boyz. Maybe Cignificant or one of the other RPBA fella's will hook up with ya. Otherwise see ya Saturday.

Vagrant it'll be good to see ya again. Glad you're feeling up for it. You're a fine example for us all.

Craig sorry you're not making it. Good to talk to ya on the phone the other day though. Don't worry, I'll tell Reggie what you think of him. See ya in Miami...;)

Brian once agaiin thanks for all the effort. It takes a lot of love to put out like this.

I'm staying at the Omni and I'll be in the T. Warehouse around 3pm. See ya....

formula31 01-29-2004 08:21 PM

Is that West great neck rd and shore drive? I know where that is!! Its right after the bridge right?