Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone have problems with MST Guardian directly?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65790-anyone-have-problems-mst-guardian-directly.html)

Wally 12-09-2003 12:03 PM

Anyone have problems with MST Guardian directly??

My buddy Karl called the company directly and from the sound of things got the owner himself.....so he goes and orders two flush systems for his hp500efi's.....long story short its been over a month now of back and forth calls....at one point the guy calls and appologises and says the parts will arrive that week......lo and behold only ONE arrives!! more phone tag and still nothing! Last week he leaves a message telling them either send the other one or he's gonna fight the charge on his card....he gets a call back it will arive by end of week......nothing!!! whats the deal with these guys? :(

Wally 12-09-2003 12:04 PM

OK just as i finnished posting this i got a call from Karl (He's down in FL right now) saying that MST called him and the part will be here tomorrow......we wait and see now. :cool:

Gary C 12-09-2003 01:35 PM

I have had no problems with them. I broke one of the plastic injectors last season as I was winterizing, and I e-mailed them and they sent me another one. For a small fee of course. I had ordered the system from boatfix and I had it in a week.

Zero Cavity 12-09-2003 01:59 PM

Never a problem with them. They have a GREAT product and they are good people.

Wally 12-10-2003 09:03 AM

I'm not questioning the product.......just dealing with the factory directly......I dont think a person should have their credit card billed and have to wait almost a month to get the first of two pieces!! All the while leaving messages that dont get returned. And having to resort to almost leaving threats of charge backs to get any sort of responce. Well we will see what happens today....they said they were next daying the system over (when he wanted that in the first place when he placed the order back in the begining!!) Updates to follow.....

Wally 12-11-2003 08:53 AM

Well....another broken promise....nothing came yesterday! :mad: Does anyone know someone at MST??? Maybe start a fire under someones a$$? this is ridiculous

BillR 12-11-2003 10:59 AM

I believe Doug Brogdon owns the company

Wally 12-11-2003 11:31 AM

Unless theres another Doug at the company...thats who Karls been dealing with (or trying to)directly! I dont undersatnd what the problem is here? If they dont have the complete flushing systems instock then why not just say "hey we are a little backed up right now give us a week or two" According to Karls conversations they had everything there and Karl wanted it all next day'd out to him.......He got one about a week and a half ago and STILL waiting for the second!! :mad:

Wally 12-15-2003 09:34 AM

Well Sat Karl got a mesage and a FedEx tracking number for the second nuit.....this morning we check the number and its coming up as not valid!?!? :confused: :(
Tried to call and it may be too early in the mornign over there... :rolleyes: .....but no answer. And the saga continues!!!

Ron P 12-15-2003 09:46 AM

Visa doesn't like it when merchants charge the card proir to shippment.

This could affect their merchant status. Not good for his business.