Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Titlle IN THE MAIL.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65864-titlle-mail.html)

Rforsey 12-09-2003 11:57 PM

Titlle IN THE MAIL....

What a month... we finally finalized our Cig...

Now we need to come up with our Name this Week, Our old Boat was named Zero Tolerance, because after dealing with X's and the Lawyer night Mare we Had no Tolerance...

Life does does work out and here is what we have so Far. RAMPAGE Ha! Ha!
VENGENCE

on a lighter note since we love music that will vibrate the water LETS ROCK, or ROCK THIS.
Also BRING IT ON...

Problem being the 1st Cigarette on our Lake everyone will want to Race it... Boat Runs 68 on GPS right now on strong 454's No Mater what we need to make that boat go 78 to 85 To beat the new Sonic last year and most all others except the Cat's. we have 540's in our 32 Baja and if those two get close enough together!!!!!
we will have a 32' Baja with 454's
We are having allot of custom interior done to the boat and have come up with most of them any more Name ideas would be great and if anyone wants 454's with 40 hours on them they might be for sale

Every one in Oklahoma has been great with doing all the extras for us with the custom stuff but we need to get the Name to the Painter.

We were going to Name The boat Nasty Habit, but after spending 9 hours Today at Albany Med with my Mom having surgery for Cancer from smoking we changed our mind on that name.
We love BRING IT ON but we need more power....
Please Bring on any ideas

Thanks R&K

CAP071 12-10-2003 05:12 AM

Good luck and congrats on the boat! :)

boatme 12-10-2003 05:19 AM

Smoke this

Boat attitude

Gunderfull

Resin Basket (Resin Bucket has been taken)

Payton 12-10-2003 06:55 AM

Congrats! Post some pics.

How about

RUN "EM HARD
leave'em wet

OldSchool 12-10-2003 11:47 AM

Congrats!!! I agree with Troutly, "Bring it on" is going to bring them all, 68 isn't going to cut it. With the TRS drives, you are going to need at least 650 HP per side to get that baby to the low 80's:cool: :cool:

SLINGSHOT 12-10-2003 01:02 PM

pics?

lucy 12-10-2003 02:29 PM

trs dont like 540s.

lucy 12-10-2003 02:30 PM

or 540s dont like trs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rforsey 12-11-2003 12:47 AM

Hey Guys!!!
Thanks for the input, we just got in from the Hospital and it is good to come on here and think about the boat and laugh at what you all wrote, I did however spell Title wrong, but can't change it now...

Boatme: we love Smoke This If you have 2 800hp's not being used... they will be put to good use.

Troutly: Totally AGREE, we have decided that if the engines are not changed out that we are going to use our 2 four year old as "Sorry No Racing got the kids!!!!" but you Know they will be looking for those 2 little heads on our Boat.... our little guys love to go faster, they don't realise there is Pride involved..

Craig: here's some more pic's in the next reply

Lucy: Anyway you slice it... we allready blew 1 drive on one night without kids took us 2 hours to get home on a very cold night on one engine, we shared the boat cover!!! and said are we having fun yet!!! So #3'S ARE IN THE FUTURE?.

PayTon:
RUN EM HARD is Awesome and when Kell read it she looked at me like that's It. she didn't read the small print I almost got away with it.... and told her that if we put leave them wet on the Back it means the Water spray, because we beat EM, now If I put " leave em wet( right Babe)" on the back she may go for it... this is what you call compromise....
either way RUN EM Hard will most likley be the name.

Thanks OSO Members!!!

Rforsey 12-11-2003 01:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)