If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    mirage 237
    nanaimo bc canada

anyone looking for custom upholstery?

I have a shop here on vancouver island in canada doing custom upholstery,carpeting,tops,covers etc and am wondering if any of you guys are from areas around here are looking for any work to be done? or need ideas how to do custom things to your interiors. I would be glad to give advice on custom details and or items that you might want to incorporate into your boats such as (dont panic all of you true race fans, just a suggestion as some boat owners do like this stuff) mobile stereo amp racks, how to custom fiberglass/upholstery panels for speakers/moving wetbars/stereo and tv/dvd installs into headrests, leather/suede hull liners/seats, mirror installs , custom lighting and soundsystem , adding bungyweb storage inthe engine compartment, making covers/bags for all your loose stuff etc
    anything and everything u can email me at

[email protected] or just ask me here> have a great day! ciao for now, Darren
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brick, NJ
    I sent you an e-mail