Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone get divorced then back w/ your EX? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65875-anyone-get-divorced-then-back-w-your-ex.html)

excursion 12-10-2003 10:25 AM

THATS GREAT TO HEAR! I THINK FOR THE MOST PART THAT IF IT DOESNT WORK THE FIRST TIME, WHY WOULD IT WORK THE SECOND. MOVE ON DOWN THE ROAD, THERE ARE TO MANY SINGLE GOOD WOMEN OUT THERE.

I WENT THRU IT 3 YEARS AGO AND WOULD HAVE BEEN A FOOL TO FALL BACK INTO HER TRAP.

I NOW HAVE A SWEET HEARTED, KIND WOMAN, AND DID I SAY SMOKIN HOTT !!!!!

MitchStellin 12-10-2003 10:41 AM

No way Jose, I have thought the same and the damage was done so there is no going back. I often thought of a quick hook up after a night of drinking but that is a bad idea also. Too many emotions and too many problems with this, the biggest one being that you were divorced for a reason and unless that has changed you will find the same reason right around the corner. Things will be great for a month or so and then you will meet the real miss right and have to ditch the ex again. Now that would be worth it...ditching her a second time.

Cord 12-10-2003 10:45 AM

So are you going to keep Gordo on the side then? :D

dyno 12-10-2003 11:01 AM

The EX want to come back a year after she left....its always greener on the other side you know.....I told her to jump off the pier!!

Sea Ya 12-10-2003 03:24 PM

I got a glass of milk this morning and it was bad. I put the jug back in the fridge and I'm going to check it again tomorrow.

US1 Fountain 12-10-2003 04:03 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. Guess it depends on what the breakup reason was and if it is something that can be overcome. You'll have to find the answer for yourself, not on the internet. Good Luck

BTW, if she is the hotty on the engine hatch you posted awhile ago, then.......HELL YES! ;)

puder 12-10-2003 07:17 PM

haha yeah ask packinair about taht.

as i recall his ex put some kind of voodoo hex on him or somehitng. I do believe chicken feet and restrainig orders were involved......

glassdave 12-10-2003 07:55 PM

Originally posted by Sea Ya
I got a glass of milk this morning and it was bad. I put the jug back in the fridge and I'm going to check it again tomorrow.
LMAO :D :D :D :D . . . good one :cool:

hey puder, read packs post above . . he apears to be under some voodoo chikn feet spell an they got bak togather. so aperantly it worked . :D :D :D

MitchStellin 12-10-2003 08:05 PM

Yah, Packin is the poster child for torture.:D Pantara28 said it: if you know you tried and it still failed you are free to go. If you did not try and there is a doubt in your mind you may need to look deeper. I dug deep and came up dry so it was the right thing to do. You on the other hand have to take some time, digest this stuff said here (it does help) and think. Time will tell and we all have plenty of time. Plus your TFLB and you are always posting pics of hot chicks.:D Wait till summer, I'll drive down and take your leftovers, not seconds though:D

MitchStellin 12-10-2003 08:06 PM

Hey, I started page 2, wheres my prize?