Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: Honda Element (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/65906-ot-honda-element.html)

TEAMBAJA 12-10-2003 06:44 PM

Re: OT: Honda Element

Originally posted by sean stinson
Before anyone breaks my stones about the OT thing this is probably the first one I've posted ever on vehicles. That being mentioned does anyone have any info on the Element.

Who, what, where, and why you know the usual stuff. I believe it's the 4WD EX model besides it being FUGLY what else can you tell me??????

Sean

Do you still want one? :D

bowtie 12-10-2003 06:48 PM

It will have no trouble pulling 1,000lb. You could pull 1,200 with it but you'd need to be sure you have trailer brakes, and a good hitch.

CBlakeNS 12-10-2003 06:58 PM

I dont like it, but it has some potential for some people :-/

sean stinson 12-10-2003 07:15 PM

Cuda and to everyone else-

I want to go on the record as saying that I, Terra "IceAngel" Stinson, had absolutly nothing to do with this post. :) In fact, I am totally with you guys in saying that it is FUGLY and I wouldn't be caught dead in one. However, Sean has not totally lost his mind. The question was posted, not because he wants one, but because my parents were asking and he didn't know anything about them. Although he has ridden in one and the interior and stereo system were killer, or so he says.

So just to set the record straight we haven't gone crazy so call off the people with the straight jackets and padded rooms :D :P

Terra

GO4BROKE 12-10-2003 07:26 PM

It's even uglier than an Aztec.

cuda 12-10-2003 07:32 PM

I want to go on the record as saying that I, Terra "IceAngel" Stinson, had absolutly nothing to do with this post. :) In fact, I am totally with you guys in saying that it is FUGLY and I wouldn't be caught dead in one. However, Sean has not totally lost his mind. The question was posted, not because he wants one, but because my parents were asking and he didn't know anything about them. Although he has ridden in one and the interior and stereo system were killer, or so he says.

So just to set the record straight we haven't gone crazy so call off the people with the straight jackets and padded rooms :D :P

Terra

Whew! That's a relief! I thought maybe the vapors from the starch in the collars was getting to him.:) :p

cuda 12-10-2003 07:33 PM

Although he has ridden in one

Terra

Damn, that's bad enough!

SS930 12-10-2003 07:40 PM

Originally posted by GO4BROKE
It's even uglier than an Aztec.
Now I think you'll have a hard time selling that theory!:D

But, it is more feminine. :hammy: :eek:

jryan26 12-10-2003 08:48 PM

FUGLY AND ***LY!

Strip Poker 388 12-12-2003 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Element it to big .try this one . Just remember to charge the batteries
:D :D

sean stinson my dad has one he pulls behind his motorhome. We call it the Mr Bean car. They are ugly .I think he payed aroung 19 somethingI have been driving it some and I like it .It has a pretty good bit of power and the inside is cool.Also has a lot of room and rides good. Nice stereo system and even comes with a sub.its different kinda like when the new avalance came out a lot of people did not like it.Look how good they are selling know.