Notices

OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Old 12-11-2003, 04:57 PM
acorn1225

Mudone, IMHO people should worry more about if what they are getting is worth what they are paying instead of where the money they pay goes or who it goes to or who makes money or who doesn't.

Seems like alot of people in this sport worry way too much about who makes what, who pays what, what they are buying, what they are spending and how much they are making instead of "Am I getting good value and enjoyment for what "I" am paying this person or company to provide the service?".

Who cares where they spend their money or how much they make. Not me.

The success of OSO and it participating members back that up as far as I'm concerned.

AC

Old 12-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Sick em boys! BH
Old 12-11-2003, 05:02 PM
28 Thunder

Looks good OSO

Old 12-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mudone, take a good look at yourself and what you are saying. Before you open your trap with negativity, nobody held a gun to your head asking for $$$ to join this site. ALOT of good people here helping each other and having fun doing it. "We" dont need people like you bashing this site!
Old 12-11-2003, 05:10 PM
mudone

Originally posted by catmando
Mudone you haven't been a member long enough to have an opinion on where our membership money is spent. When you pay for one then you can b i t c h about it.

I myself trust Steve to use those funds where they will do the most good.
it doesn't matter if you have been a member for 1 day or 3 years as to having an opinion on where money you spend or are thinking of spending is going.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:13 PM
mudone

Originally posted by OTIS311
OSO advertises, More people join, You gain more boating knowledge !!

What the ?ucking problem F

Bob
and the knowledge you just gave me is worth?

Odds are that of the people that read Powerboat a very high majority of them are members of, or know about OSO. Spending hundreds, or probably thousands of dollars for a full page ad will never pay for itself.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:16 PM
mudone

Originally posted by cig1988
Mudone, take a good look at yourself and what you are saying. Before you open your trap with negativity, nobody held a gun to your head asking for $$$ to join this site. ALOT of good people here helping each other and having fun doing it. "We" dont need people like you bashing this site!
PLEASE show me where I bashed OSO, the site? I questioned the "wisdom" of spending a very large amount of money for a full page ad.

and No, no one holds a gun to your head to join this site, but if you want to see pictures, post ads, or get and send PM's you need to pay.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:17 PM
Charter Member #1015
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe somebody sees the ad..... then joins OSO...
.......then wants to sell his boat.... and it just happens to be the one I've been looking for, for 5 years.
More membership = more knowledge and input!
Old 12-11-2003, 05:18 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Originally posted by mudone
Is that what you get when you pay for a membership? Your money spent on a full page ad in Powerboat mag???
You can go back to the other site now and add a post to the Powerboat Magazine thread.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:22 PM
mudone

Originally posted by Too Old
Why don't you tell us a little about your marketing background?
Lets say that it is advanced enough to know that when you spend serious ad dollars, that you spend them where they can gain customers, not spent where customers already know about you. do you advertise your Burger King inside when people are already in line, or outside, when you are trying to get them to come in? Your inside ad would be for something new, or different like a new sandwhich or such.

Quick Reply: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.