Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO ad in Powerboat Mag. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/66018-oso-ad-powerboat-mag.html)

mudone 12-11-2003 05:25 PM

Re: Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Originally posted by cigarette1
You can go back to the other site now :rolleyes: and add a post to the Powerboat Magazine thread.
I wish I knew what you were talking about. What other site? I didn't know there was any other site.:confused: :confused:

cig1988 12-11-2003 05:32 PM

The membership fee is a small price to pay for what you get. This keeps the "rif-raf" out and I would personelly pay double for all the information I have absorbed through this site. Its none of my buisness nor yours what Steve does with membership money. All I know is he keeps improving this site and does the right thing!

US1 Fountain 12-11-2003 05:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Originally posted by mudone
I wish I knew what you were talking about. What other site? I didn't know there was any other site.:confused: :confused:
WHAT? It's also advertised in POWERBOATS MAG.

See, that's the point of the OSO ad. Not everyone knows yet.

THEJOKER 12-11-2003 05:36 PM

Is it ok that Steve lives in Lauderdale on the water with a swimming pool? Mudone you're loosing this battle fast son!

Never question Board God 1 or 2's direction with OSO. It's not the # 1 Boating Web Site in the World by mistake!

BH

epeek 12-11-2003 05:36 PM

Oh, I guess I misunderstood. I didn't know full page ads in Powerboat were FREE.
What the hell do you care? I don't remember
reading that OSO is a non profit company, Or that
the members owned it. You don't get to make
decisions on how the money gets spent. If you
did, you would own OSO.

mudone 12-11-2003 05:39 PM

Originally posted by cig1988
Its none of my buisness nor yours what Steve does with membership money. All I know is he keeps improving this site and does the right thing!
None of your business? How YOUR money is getting spent? guess you must have more to spend than me, because when I buy something, I like to know what I am paying for. Does OSO have good info? usually. Improvements? what is there to improve? Its a basic software package that anyone with a couple hundred bucks can buy. The content is based on what members post, not what OSO does.

cig1988 12-11-2003 05:39 PM

The membership fee is a small price to pay for what you get. This keeps the "rif-raf" out and I would personelly pay double for all the information I have absorbed through this site. Its none of my buisness nor yours what Steve does with membership money. All I know is he keeps improving this site and does the right thing!

mudone 12-11-2003 05:42 PM

Originally posted by THEJOKER
Is it ok that Steve lives in Lauderdale on the water with a swimming pool? Mudone you're loosing this battle fast son!

Never question Board God 1 or 2's direction with OSO. It's not the # 1 Boating Web Site in the World by mistake!BH

To the best of my knowledge, Steve does not take ANY money from this site for his personal use. This is NOT a post about what STeve does with his personal money, and I never said it was.

gdfatha 12-11-2003 05:42 PM

Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Is that what you get when you pay for a membership? Your money spent on a full page ad in Powerboat mag???
If you become a member you will soon recognize you will be involved with the greatest group of people with the best personalities and who demonstrate unselfishness ,humor,assisitance, and information at any given moment.

OffshoreOnly 12-11-2003 05:46 PM

Ignore Mudone, he is a member that was thrown off the site for causing trouble in the past.