Notices

OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:46 PM
mudone

Default Re: Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Originally posted by gdfatha
If you become a member you will soon recognize you will be involved with the greatest group of people with the best personalities and who demonstrate unselfishness ,humor,assisitance, and information at any given moment.
SO IOW, I have to pay to get that? No pay, and I am considered a nobody?

Old 12-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell, for all we know its a trade off. Powerboat advertises here, OSO advertises in Powerboat. Makes perfect sense to me.

I could give a rats ass where my membership money went. I hope Steve and Jeffrey are stuffing my membership money in a strippers g-string right now!
Old 12-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Time to throw him FARTHER
Old 12-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered

It's a trade out AD. Everyone does it! Doesn't cost anything.

Besides, it's really not our business if this site is in the black, or in the red. If it's in the black, then it is very much in the minority for an Internet site.

I know I run my business in the black. I have to in order to stay in business. My clients would FREAK if they knew how "we spent their money". I certainly wouldn't even have a boat if I listened or worried about how my customers might think about it.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Mudone your mechanical skills are far better than your marketing skills - BH
Old 12-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Registered

Now OSO please don't do this but I would say $20 a month would be fare for what info you can get off this site.

Mudone you are a loser big time.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by mudone
Its a basic software package that anyone with a couple hundred bucks can buy. The content is based on what members post, not what OSO does.
Well there you go, let us know when your new site is up and running....til then...don't feed the trolls
Old 12-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

and the knowledge you just gave me is worth?

Odds are that of the people that read Powerboat a very high majority of them are members of, or know about OSO. Spending hundreds, or probably thousands of dollars for a full page ad will never pay for itself.
mudone,

First of all, welcome to the board. I come in peace.

Anyway, I can't count how many times I have been at my local watering hole with a large group from OSO. Grand Lake in Oklahoma, LOTO in Missouri and many more. While there I always mention OSO to other performance boaters. I always ask them if they know of or are members? Do you know what the answer is 99% of the time. "NO, never heard of it. Really? Sounds neat, I'll check it out."

I think you would be surprised at how many people in the sport haven't heard of us. I would be willing to bet that more people don't know about OSO than do.

I can assure you that being a member here has many more advantages than disadvantages. Regardless of whether or not you decide to pay for a membership, you will gain from being here. This group of people will go to bat for you in a heartbeat if you need ANYTHING at all.

The people that have built this have done a wonderful job doing so. I, personally, would gladly spend $100 a year for the privelage of posting here. But I can see the value in it. The owners of this site would go to bat for you in two seconds flat if someone was taking advantage of you here....regardless of how many posts you have or how long you have been here. Paying member or not, your membership here gives you a lot of power in the performance boating community. A lot more than people realize.

Buck

Last edited by buck183; 12-11-2003 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh, I guess I misunderstood. I didn't know full page ads in Powerboat were FREE.
mudone,
I guess that OSO's employees work for free, his (Steve) time isn't important and he doesn't need income either. I guess the hosting company for this site is free also. Wake up you dumb ass.
Old 12-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's take him out to the wood shed

Quick Reply: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.